HybridZ

HybridZ as a political fourm

dsommer

Ok perhaps I started "something" with my "Bush Wins" thread but now in the name of the Z car and this board I'm asking that we STOP the political debates on this board.

I am guilty of my thread and will quit posting on any topic of political nature. The election is over, a clear winner has been declared so let us as a community move forward with what this fourm was intended to be, a place where we can dicuss the modification of Z cars.

I am concerned of what we have become as of late. Bashing one another because we don't see eye to eye on politcs, blaming our leaders of our problems yet the true spirit of what HybridZ should be has become diluted since the weeks leading up and following the election.

I'm asking all members to consider what they posting prior to clicking the submit button on a new topic if it concerns politics.

Bash me if you want, but I for one am done with the election of 2004 and I hope you are too.

Now, does any body have an R-200 LSD for sale??? Come on I know somebody out there does!!!

David

I agree. Things are obviously getting a little out of hand. I don't appreciate some of the comments that have been made, and some of the tones... The biggest problem we as admins have had is IF we should allow them... We know ALL of these issues are heavy on our minds, and everyone has an opinion. But I've honestly got to say that this simply isn't the place for them... Also, I'd like to think that we as a community can look beyond the personal views individuals have on political subjects, but I know that even I myself have had my eyes opened a bit by some of the comments... And not all are positive...

We need to move on, and I tried to get that point across. But I'm as guilty as anyone of commenting... I going to go back into some of these threads and delete my own comments, because I don't feel they serve a purpose on this site, and quite frankly, as one who was for these discussions in the beginning, I'm of the opposing opinion now... Especially after some of the more heated exchanges with one of our other members... Religion and politics are two issues that WILL eventually spiral into conflict... I was of the opinion that this board was sophisticated enough that we could handle such topics, but I sometimes forget that we are JUST HUMANs...

I have TWO R200s...

Mike

See, this is why this forum is the best ever!!.. We know when we have a problem and take care of it. I am guilty of a post or too :oops: But I would never hold any of my fellow hybriders political openion against them. Thats what makes this a free and great country. On a Z note. YES the R200 is a great diff..exp my 3.70 LSD... TRACTION ROCKS!!!!! :P

I can't believe how short sighted you guys are!

The problem is that you are so self-absorbed all you want to do is spew your own slanted thoughts just to see your words on a monitor that you don't take the time to read what you are responding to!!! :evil::evil::evil:

We all have needs and a right to express our views, don't we?

Now pay attention!!!

David is looking for an LSD! L S D!!!!!!

:lol:

Oh thank god someone brought this up! I too have been feeling the same thing. I try not to post though if I think it will piss someone off. I just keep it to myself! :D

Hey David, just order a LSD unit from NISMO.......I mean come on their only like $700! :shock::lol:

Guy

ONLY $700.00. At this point in an earlier post, I might have accused you of belonging to a certain political party. :twisted:

Im not sure how you took that comment but it was very sarcastic. There is no way I would buy a LSD unit for $700 when for $500 more I could just get a Quafie.

Guy

That's the problem with forums. Even with smilies it's so easy to be misinterpreted...

Especially by one such as myself, who has been known to be deliberately obtuse.

When added to my natural density, that can be a deadly combination. :mrgreen:

Sometimes it seems that half the fun is in giving things the unintended spin.

ONLY $700.00. At this point in an earlier post' date=' I might have accused you of belonging to a certain political party. :twisted:[/quote']

Im not sure how you took that comment but it was very sarcastic. There is no way I would buy a LSD unit for $700 when for $500 more I could just get a Quafie.

Guy

Try $1200 more. Have you seen Ross's prices lately?

We need a pro-LSD party in this nation. Someone needs to put those European nations back in line.