HybridZ

My Car Is For Sale? Everyone Please Read!!!!

stony

thanks to cuban for bringing this forwArd

hey just wanted to let you know someone is using a pic of your car on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6187&item=4521629095&rd=1

just thought you would like to know

alex

Please everyong this is the second time this has happened to me. please hammer this guy to no extent. i allready have

Sorry stony, I just out bid you. I just out bid you for your own car. :-) $100001.00 Just out of curiousity, when will you be delivering my prize?

God, this damn well better be your auction or I may be killing my perfect rating for a fellow HybridZer. Oh well. It will be worth it.

You know, some body tried to out bid me with $1,000,101.00. Can you believe the nerve? I, ofcourse had to bid $2,000,000. I hate to be out bid!

So, should I send this guy monopoly money? Wait, this means I have to buy more monopoly games just to cover it.

I'm really hoping this is your car stony.

Guest 240zJake

This tickled me

Questions from other buyers

Q: FRAUD!! This car belongs to a friend of mine. This picture was taken in Japan!! Reporting your ass!!answered on: Jan-22-05

A: Again, I'm sorry. I didn't know. The picture cam from from my dad and looks just like the car I got from him. I will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry...

Q: you fuckin theiving smuck, your going down bitch. sell your own piece of shit car, not someone elsesanswered on: Jan-22-05

A: Ok, now this was just not fair. I am just trying to sell something that my dad gave me with the hopes of making a little money to send my kids to college....

Q: Ummm... the picture in this ad is NOT your car. You should change it so you're not misleading potential customers.answered on: Jan-22-05

A: I'm trying to, and I didn't know. Does anyone know how to take a picture off of your listing?

Q: Why are you selling my car ? If you are using my picture to sell another Z you need to state that. The z community is small. remove this add imme...

A: Well, this is a shock,. I know you most likely don't believe me, but I just inherited this car from my dad. I saw in in the garage that it is being kept..

Q: Sorry you said new 84 motor. Does this mean the motor was replaced in 84, or the motor is from an 84zx?answered on: Jan-22-05

A: The engine was replaced about 3 months ago and the car has sat in a garage for the last year. It's a new 1984 motor from a 1984 datsun. I hope that answeres...

Hey guys, your doing this all wrong. 1,000,000 bids only screw up the game. Bid it by the thousands, like 4,000, 4,500 etc, etc. Bid early, bid often, and most importantly bid it all in the last seconds of the auction so he can't cancel them!!! Work it baby!! I don't get as worked up as you guys, but, this guy is obviously scamming john q ebay public. I'd just give him a taste of the 6% of alot of money that he'll have to pay one way or the other, after all they have his account and credit card info!!!!!!

There is always a better way to break it off in his butt, but this could be bloody if done right. Some lessons are hard learned, even after all the complaints from you guys.

JUST DO IT!

I like the Question number 2 the most

I raise my hand on that one :-D it was me, it was me.... :-P

I get real mad when it comes to a person trying to rip off others...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear rb26powered74zcar,

"you (edited) theiving smuck, your going down (edited). sell your own piece of (edited) car, not someone elses"

Ok, now this was just not fair. I am just trying to sell something that my dad gave me with the hopes of making a little money to send my kids to college. I wasn't trying to harm anyone or anything like that. I got this picture from my dad and it looks exactly like the car I am trying to sell. As soon as I can figure out how to get the picture off I will remove it and put pictures that I TOOK up. Again, I'm sorry, but that is no need to be rude.

To bid or purchase this item, go to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4521629095

================================================================================

Item # / Item Title End Date

================================================================================

4521629095 Jan-27-05

Datsun : Z-Series

Thank you,

kennyd719

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll bet the look on his face when he read that question was "Priceless". An eloquent writer, you may not be, but, there are some instances when words alone do not accurately describe things quite like: "you (edited) theiving smuck, your going down (edited). sell your own piece of (edited) car, not someone elses". And just why would somebody cancel $1,000,000 bids?..... Honestly,I would have loved to get in on that bidding war. Wonder what he's going to sell next, I added him to my favorite seller's list.

Next time somebody pisses me off, I'll call you for advice on what to say!