HybridZ

MSA Show coming up (April 24) who's going?

Tim240z

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll definitely be attending, but as a spectator yet again. Maybe I can throw some 240Z badges on my Cherokee...... Pre show gathering sounds good, just name the time and place and I'll be all over it like stink on pooh. :)

Mike

Im definately going this year. I'm hoping for the engine swap to be finished and running by that weekend. If not, I'm definately still going. Hope to meet ya'll there. By the way Tim, would you happen to have some extra stickers or shirts left to bring to the show? I'd love to buy some if you still have them or anybody that is going to the show and can sell it to me. please?

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

I'm attending again this year, but only as a spectator....I want to spend more time talking to people about their cars instead of hanging around my car and talking about it. As far as a possible little get together of Hybridz folks before the show.....great idea! After attending a B-B-Q at Tim's home, I have to say......had a really nice time, good eats, and especially nice folks with an interest (fringin passion) in Z cars. I'll for sure be wearing my Hybridz T-shirt at the show Sunday.

Both Owen and I will be there for Sunday's Show'n Shine. We'll be parked in front of the MSA Store with the Inland Valley Z Club. Quick question for Owen and Tim. Are we doing the traditional "Anaheim Hooters Hangout" on Friday late afternoon-evening? If so, need details. VAN