HybridZ

You Guys Would Drive This 802Whp Civic? Pics

slownrusty

1.9L....802whp and 150mp/h trap speed driven on the street!

LS block with a 87.2mm/GSR crankshaft | 84mm Endyn pistons 9.4:1 CR | Crower billet rods | Exospeed open deck sleeves | B16 head with Supertech Valvetrain | GSR cams | Full Race Top Mount manifold | 3.5 inch downpipe | PTE GTQ71mm .68ar turbo | PTE 750hp rated intercooler | 3.5 inch exhaust

802whpdyno.jpg

cort01.jpg

cort08.jpg

Yasin

Could some one please post links to sites featuring Honda Civics that have been converted to RWD? An 800 hp engine just cries out for such a conversion. Im sure that some one has done this before. Unless... would a RWD conversion violate the Honda religion?

Guest bastaad525

I think most people who would say "yeah I would drive that car on the street" really have no idea what they are talking about...

Come on... 800whp??? yeah lots of fun... floor the gas, wait some number of seconds before anything even happens... BOOM traction is instantly gone and you're isntantly bouncing off the rev limiter while destroying your tires (remember no slicks on the street).. shift, repeat... make lots of noise and realize you're not really moving... let of the gas and drive away off boost. It'd probably only be fun/usable on the freeway already traveling at high speed and even then could probably break the tires loose at will....

What would be the point?

I think most people who would say "yeah I would drive that car on the street" really have no idea what they are talking about...

There was a SCC article a while back (oh...6-8 months ago) that featured a 400WHP civic and they said the thing was nearly impossible to drive on the street. One can only imagine that 800WHP would be a nightmare. While I can fully believe that the Honda motor can attain such power... I find it a bit of a stretch that that car is ever driven anywhere other than the track (at that power level). One could always turn down the boost I guess...

I hate front wheel drive...can't stand it. Maybe I'm ol skool but to me it's either rear wheel, or all wheel drive. Front wheels are for steering. By the way that is a very nice Honda. Real good craftsmanship in that machine.