HybridZ

Other Z forums recommending HybridZ for tech info

auxilary

I have recommended several people to this site just for the technical information and learn something about all cars and motors. A lot that have gotten back to me said just from searching they have found a wealth of information that they didnt even know before, not to mention that they found the simple answer to the question that they were looking for as well.

No No, What it'll mean is that Tim, Pete and I have run off to start our own "ubber Hybdrid-V8 NO OTHER TYPES OF Zs ALLOWED!" site :2thumbs:

:lmao:

I constantly send people to this site for technical info on fabrication and all things mechanically inclined... Boy do I send them down a dirt path! :lmao:

Mike :cool:

Heh.. I've dropped the site name to some people, but thinking about it now.. I've actualy bit my tounge a few times too! Sometimes IMO it's better to NOT tell people about this site, as they are the kind of people who would only cause problems.. ussualy the purists and (I use this term loosely..) "ricers" :lol:

I would only tell people that you really like and who you think would actually appreciate the information on the site. Personally, I have only met one so far. Most people are so set in their genre of cars/engines that it wouldn't do them any good, which is fine because they will most likely be the ones who are left in the cloud of dust and burnt rubber. :burnout: