HybridZ

LS1 powered Miata

auxilary

Guest Battle Pope

Monster Motorsports was offering it as well as one of their former employees who created a company called Panache.

Guest Battle Pope

This has been covered. They've probably got the steering column out. The master cylinder and everything is still on the left side, so it's probably safe to say the pedals are still over there.

Right, The column is laying in the passenger seat well... It is a left hand drive car... This is the real deal guys... This man is pretty popular on other websites and has been doing swaps for over a decade... He may have even logged some time here...

Mike

It looks Photoshopped to me. It looks like there's too much room around the engine for it to be real. The engine looks small comapred to the body.

- Joe

Not to mention it's not centered. I still can't figure out why the steering wheel is on the right hand side in the engine picture, and where the steering shaft enters the engine bay.

The Steering column has been unbolted and has been laid into the passenger side footwell... Has NOTHING to do with operation of the vehicle. The guy has the car torn appart and nothing more... Everyone is making WAY to much out of this issue...

Mike

I have to agree w/ mikelly on this one. WAY TOO MUCH ON THIS. Arn't we doing the same thing. Putting a large engine in a small, light platform? As far a the handling issue's are concerned, under and or oversteer can be corrected w/springs and sway bar swaps. Lets just accept it as another cool swap.