HybridZ

Tim240Z signing off

Tim240z

Temporarily anyways...headed up the coastline with the spouse and spawn for a little vacation....leave early AM thurs and arrive back home monday PM....will be offline for the duration (I think this may set a record for me!) :icon52:

2 Nights in Monterey, and 2 in SF. 1 vacation in 3 years!! whoo hoo

So....see y'all on Monday, or Tuesday.....

Now is the time to re-post all those questions that have been asked before. Put them in the wrong forum...actually double post them in several wrong forums!!!

BTW...does anybody know where I can get a wide body kit for the 240z that I don't have but swear someday I will buy? I want it to put down 1500 horse at the wheels, be street leagal and run on pump gas....what kind of offset should I have? What is offset anyways? :twisted:

It sounds like he thinks we'd wonder where he'd gone if he doesn't post for a a couple of hours or so! :-) Tim who???

Nowz the time for all you who were afraid of him to ask your questions without being afraid he'd call you a ricer and then permanently ban you! ha ha ha!

....what a catastophe!!

Are you referring to your vacation??!! Nothing sucks worse than getting all geared up to relax and have a good time then having your parade rained on! Hope you had at least a decent time...

Well,

the weather was great....cool and sunny (at the coast anyways).

We left the South Bay (home) on Thurs morn early. I woke up with the worst case of the squirts, so I had them, plus stomache cramps all the way up to monterey (300 miles). That compounded by only about 3 hours of sleep!. That was the longest drive I have ever had. I am not afraid of long drives either....I rack up about 1000-2500 miles a month for work.

I was fine by Friday morning, but then my 5 year old son spend all night Friday puking (I guess I infected him). We were supposed to go to San Fran on Friday (I needed to pickup some fiberglass wide body parts). Decided to leave the wife and kid in Monterey to recoupe. They had to be out of the hotel by 2pm (late check out), so I had to haul up to SF and back. I got stuck in traffic in Berkley for 2 hours (fatality accident early that morning shut down the freeway completely).

So then we just slowly made our way southward and stopped in Lompoc for 2 nights (the heat wave had filled every hotel room near the coast).

Got home at 13h00, returned the rental car, got in my company truck and headed 2 hours east to Victorville where I will be until Thurs.

Glad to be back at work....as stressful as it is, it is less than the damned vacation!!