HybridZ

Post pictures of your garages!

Guest ON3GO

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wife and I have decided to sell our place, along with my garagemahal...:-(

On the plus side, we're gonna look for a place with enough land to actually build a 40X60. I want as much space on one level as I can stand.

Next summer will be quite exciting indeed! :shock:

Mike :cool:

Guest 81na ZX
On the plus side, we're gonna look for a place with enough land to actually build a 40X60. I want as much space on one level as I can stand.

40x60 is nice ;)

40x64 is even better :D

garage1.jpg

garage2.jpg

I was running the wiring that day.

Ofcourse it still needs a floor :(

The only one of my toys not in there (not for lack of room though) is the Talon. You can even make out the S-10 support vehicle/DD back there. Behind the Wheelbarrow is the tools for a full wood shop... Still a floor is needed

900ss

its obvious you need a small mod in the engine compartment...youll be supprized at what 500 plus ft lbs of torque will do for the way the car feels

Lol, unfort V8 engines like that dont grow on trees over here :D Plus at almost a pound per litre fa fuel we can't afford to run them anyway lol

I'm now in the process of fitting a 4ltr engine from a TVR, still only half that tho :shock:

Guest Chris240turbo

I'm in the middle of closing on a house in Fort Worth that has a 22x32 3 car garage, built underneath the house, neat looking, I'll post pictures of it at some future point, I suppose, moving sure sucks!!!

Dave88ss - another Dayton member - welcome! I think that makes about 3 of us.

One of the few advantages of living in the Midwest is that land is cheap, and there's plenty of space for building large garages. I live in the boonies, and though home ownership has been an almost unmitigated disaster, the 24' x 40' garage is convenient.