HybridZ

Watanabe's have finally arrived..

Thats exactly the price and amount of time it took my buddy to get his in those sizes too ! He wasn't dissapointed AT ALL !

And they were perfect on his silver ZG flared S30.We painted his flares and deck spoiler etc.. to match the centers.

You can't go wrong with Wat's !

..........Vinny

You got that right' date=' you can't go wrong with Wats. I will be painting my over fenders, rear spoiler to match but not the same as the center of the wheels.

Do you have any pics of his Z, is he a member of the forum?

My Z is silver too.

Here is a pic w/ some loaner no name wheels on it 16x7 225/50/16

[img']http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/data/500/medium/DSCN0840.JPG[/img]

Here is a pic w/ Epsilons 16x7/16x8 225/50 245/45/16

DSCN0859.JPG

Hmm not sure but I think those are Riken Mesh, they're pretty big right? Found em one time on a starion at the junkyard 16 inch but it had locks on it =(

Anyway very nice wats! 16 inch no less those must've cost a grip, good thing you bought locks for em. I plan on getting some 15 inch Rewinds (yeah I'm poor) sometimes.

You got that right, you can't go wrong with Wats. I will be painting my over fenders, rear spoiler to match but not the same as the center of the wheels.

My Z is silver too.

.............Yes ....he was a member,not sure if he gets on here much anymore ( handle of SHELBY-Z ) ?? I think it was. I'll look and see if I still have an image and post it in the open album.

Perhaps one of you could post it on the thread since I'm clueless to that.( sigh) Hmmmmm.? I could only load one of the crappy views....not the other two that were of the good shots....I'll see if I can email them to someone to load.geez !

Vinny

You got that right' date=' you can't go wrong with Wats. I will be painting my over fenders, rear spoiler to match but not the same as the center of the wheels.

My Z is silver too.

.............Yes ....he was a member,not sure if he gets on here much anymore ( handle of SHELBY-Z ) ?? I think it was. I'll look and see if I still have an image and post it in the open album.

Perhaps one of you could post it on the thread since I'm clueless to that.( sigh) Hmmmmm.? I could only load one of the crappy views....not the other two that were of the good shots....I'll see if I can email them to someone to load.geez !

Vinny[/quote']

DAT41a_thumb.jpg