HybridZ

**Selling the Z**

Tim240z

Well Tim. The way my Z has evolved over the years...I'll take your 2.5 years, and up ya another 13 years of Z ownership.. A bit sentimental yes. I cam dam close to buying a viper...but I just could not sell my 280. but for all that sentimentality, I say fix that B**ch into what you want, instead of selling and getting something else..

It never stopped me..

7846Wiiide_rear.JPG

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO $5000 is not enough for a car that only needs a drivetrain and rear end. I would say good luck but I dont think you'll need it with such a low price. That thing should sell in no time. I personally cant wait to see what your going to replace it with!

Guy

Guest bastaad525
IMHO $5000 is not enough for a car that only needs a drivetrain and rear end. I would say good luck but I dont think you'll need it with such a low price. That thing should sell in no time. I personally cant wait to see what your going to replace it with!

Guy

Agreed... Tim that seems too low. Hell it's right in my price range if someone ever buys my turbo Z!!! LOL My wife is gonna LOVE that idea *BONK*.

Personally I'd sell it and start anew. A chance to learn from past mistakes, you know it won't take you 1/4 of the time to build the next one to a higher level. Besides for me, the fun is in the building regardless of the fact I do like driving them... Sell it! Start from scratch. Make something cool. Let someone else have the car of their dreams while you continue to progress toward yours.

That car is absolutely amazing.

Just curious.. What color is that? My monitor is a little tweaked and always has been.. I cant tell if its a grey or black or something else entirely.

I agree with everyone else.. I think your asking too little. If I had the loot I'd snatch that sucker up in a heartbeat. Would ya take a check? Just make sure not to try and cash it until I have firm possesion of the vehicle.. hehe.