HybridZ

Check out these Rocket Scientists!!

wheelman

All I saw was an idiot laying on his back with his pants pull down and his legs pulled near his chest... Then I killed it... :roll:

We had a "Dangerous Motorcycle Gangs" training video at the federal police academy... At least the Hell's Angels used a woman! :lmao:

Kids... Had to have been lots of BOOZ or CRACK involved... :lmao:

Mike :cool:

I am glad I am not the only kid who's done that! (not like in the clip)

Luckily they were slow enough to dodge in most cases, that is if they didn't just fly up into the tree or into a plie of leaves and start a small fire which was easily extinguished with a half a can of "new coke".

Did you know they'll still work underwater if you shoot them into a pool? It's like a torpedo with a neat trail and when it pops it makes a cool little cloud in the water.

Also, they will not blow up a 1978 240 volvo when shot into the gas tank filler hose, although we wished it would, but it did make a cool hollow pop. the car was subsequently totaled when it was hit by a rogue 1970's Courier. Also if you own a 1978 240 Volvo, don't run out of gas it's a B**** to start.

Kids, don't try these at home, we already did 15 years ago and they all suck.