HybridZ

very "rare" datsun hood on ebay?!

260ZRED

Atleast there's no bids on it. HOW can you deny that friggin dent?

Perhaps it's worth $1000 because it was found near an Indian burial ground and is imbued with the power to generate optical illusions. The highest bidder will immediately be taken on a spiritual journey, a vision quest, upon recieving shipment. They will discover mystical things and learn all about who they REALLY are. They will see thier spirit animal... the jackrabbit... and the jackrabbit will tell him that he, the owners totem, should be placed around the neck to show all who meet him/her that they got JACKED paying $300 for this POS hood.

6e16ep.jpg

Atleast there's no bids on it. HOW can you deny that friggin dent?

Perhaps it's worth $1000 because it was found near an Indian burial ground and is imbued with the power to generate optical illusions. The highest bidder will immediately be taken on a spiritual journey' date=' a vision quest, upon recieving shipment. They will discover mystical things and learn all about who they REALLY are. They will see thier spirit animal... the jackrabbit... and the jackrabbit will tell him that he, the owners totem, should be placed around the neck to show all who meet him/her that they got JACKED paying $300 for this POS hood.

[/quote']

I didn't know stock dented and obviously in poor condition 240z hood is worth that much? Maybe I should part out my car and live on a tropical island, if that hood is worth $1000 my whole car should be worth.... 30,000,000,000!!! SOLD! I'm putting my heater knob up tomorrow for $500. ant takers buy it now for $600.

Maybe 1000 pesos?

I think most poeple on ebay havent got the slightest clue as to the value of what their selling. They just make **** up and hope someone else out there is as clueless as them and buys it.

I see Z parts cars go with hoods better than that or comprable for sub 300$ for the entire friggen car.

Go go gadget dumbass.