HybridZ

Genius Cop!!! LOL

Guest norm[T12SDSUD]

What dumbo probably did was "think" he put it in park, when he either put it in Neutral or Reverse.

What's sad is he gives this individual a ticket for cutting through a parking lot to avoid a traffic light. I'd go into court and ask the judge how his "representative" of the court could in good faith write such a ticket after losing control of his vehicle in the persuit of the offense... :lmao:

I'd make him squeel... "here piggy piggy!" :lmao:

Idiot! :2thumbs:

Mike :cool:

LMAO! That was great! "slipped out of gear" yeah you know how those trannys just jump right out of gear!

Yeah Im betting that if that guy sent his ticket in and said that he would like to fight it, that the cop wouldnt show up for fear of looking like a moron!

Didn't it look like he could have caught the car if he ran. I think technically, that was a fast walk. A fast walk always has one foot on the ground. A run sometimes has both feet off the ground. I would probably reprimand him for the brake problem and for failing to run after the car to stop it. If he ran, he would have caught it.

Watching Jeopardy the other night (yes I do and I kick ***!) one of the contestsnts had a funny cop story:

He was pulled over in Washington DC and the cop came to the window and said, "Sir, you were driving in the carpool lane by yourself. On Monday through Friday you have to have 3 people in the car to drive in this lane. I'm going to have to write you a ticket."

The man replied, "Officer, can I say one thing in my defense."

Cop, "Sure."

Man, "Its Saturday."

Cop, "Have a good day, sir."

Didn't it look like he could have caught the car if he ran. I think technically, that was a fast walk. A fast walk always has one foot on the ground. A run sometimes has both feet off the ground. I would probably reprimand him for the brake problem and for failing to run after the car to stop it. If he ran, he would have caught it.

Too many doughnuts makes that near impossible... :D