HybridZ

Best blonde joke - EVER!

Tim240z

Guest tony78_280z
Hahaha! (took me two links :mrgreen: )
This ruined it for me. I knew what was gonna happen before I could click Tim's link. I emailed my lovely, yet sometimes ditzy wife a link to this page. She was yelling at me from the other room "Why didn't you just email me the joke instead of all these links to the joke.?" By the time I got to the other room she got the joke cause she was quickly closing down browser windows. I laughed for awhile. She admitted to 5, I figured it was closer to 8.

Aside note on my stupid wife.

Once while going to walmart, she first had to find her shoes, wallet and keys. All of wich took about 15 minutes. I just sat there watching TV she was outside the house saying "OK, see I'm outside, I'm ready to go now." We get to walmart and do our shopping. On the way out we headed towards the van. Granted we had our hoodys up so we suffered from slight tunnel vision. We got to the van and I stopped the cart. She stopped walking and turned to me. "Where is the van?" She said. I chuckled thinking she was kidding. Then realized she wasn't. I grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her 180. "That van? you dork." I said. I didn't marry her for her brains. (And no Tim, she has yet to dent the fender of my Z!)

Well on the thought of walmart and.... well.

My fiance overheard my mother complimenting my grandmother on her glasses. My grandmother quickly responded that she had found the glasses and my mother was very interested to know where. My grandmother happily said, "Yeah they were just sitting in Walmart, two pair of them with no pricetag so I figured someone must have left them there":rolleyesg