HybridZ

Norelco finally approaches "shaving down there"

auxilary

My Mach III and electric trimmer works just fine.

we didn't need to know that.

"So, if you have the (beep) of a Yeti,....."
I never heard that line. I heard something 'bout a chichilla though.

when the guy flashes teh shocker, i literally laughed out loud. very well done, norelco. very well.

Not exactly sure what your talking about. Is it in the "intro" video. What to mean by a "shocker" does his (beep) fly out or does he have a tazer, or is it something else all together.

BTW those videos were downright hilarious.

I have a feeling they are talking about this shocker, though I didn't notice it myself.

I was really waiting for the evidence that it was an elaborate joke to appear, but from all appearances it seems that the corporate world sometimes has a sense of humor.

Guest iskone

The shocker!!! Ahhh man you don't know? Put your hand in front of you then hold your ring finger down with your thumb. You should have your index and middle finger together with your pinky out there all by itself. The pinky is the "shocker". Get it?

Isk

Oh, you posted a link right befroe me. You should get it now, LOL..... Sucka

LOL... One of the reviews on Amazon: "This trimmer is perfect for clear cutting that rainforest you've got going just south of the equator. If you let your gorilla salad get too unruly, you might end up with some unwanted crutons and cheese, if you follow me. The BG2020's powerful enough to shave all of Uranus, but its action is so precise, you won't have to worry about damaging your Linus or your Charlie Browns."

The shocker has come to more prominent exposure recently becuase of the comedien Dane Cook using it in his stand-up routine. You can also find it on t-shirts now. I wish I'd started making them five years ago when I first found out about it, but then again, who would have thought a bumper sticker with a smiley face would make millions, or a rock that was your pet... That video is pretty funny though.