• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Justin,

Apologies for my recent absence. Soooooper occupied latley. Anyhow, you've got my blessing... release data at your discretion :2thumbs:

OMG

I'm soo excited right now, I could soil myself.

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Could you post it as a SLDPRT?

Is there an assembly model for the rest of it?

You seem to have worked out the best way to shape the plenum, so I think that I'll stick to your proven design.

I finally got to do some porting on my P90 head to match Justin's intake flange. This is for a modest L28 SC (M62) project pushing around 8 psi for street driving. I did not remove the valve guides so pocket grinding was minimal or none in those areas. The radius' at the bowls were smoothed and the runners were blended/port matched. I also chamfered the intake flange at the injector port to blend with the head. There was a lot of material on the floor and work bench when done. Any input or observations are welcome. Here are some photos.

039 [640x480]_thumb.JPG

041 [640x480]_thumb.JPG

042 [640x480]_thumb.JPG

043 [640x480]_thumb.JPG

045 [640x480]_thumb.JPG

Justin, your lack of response is disheartening. Three weeks ago (the Hybridz post dating system is odd) you posted you received the flanges and not a single update since. I know you are busy, but even busy individuals who visit the site and take the time to post can spend 30 seconds and update everyone.

Boxes are not hard to come by, especially for something like the flanges. Simply go to Mailboxes, Etc. or Staples. Try finding boxes to ship wheels with tires.