HybridZ

L6 monster getting close....look here

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 years later the post is back to life?!

Believe me I would have liked for things to be different but the USMC can be demanding at current times as to were my work and focus needs to be. Of the last year alone I have been home for 2 months. This year I have bit of a break in my schedule. I do plan to make it to JCCS this year. Anyways I need to get back on point. I am expecting the filter assy's I ordered to be here on Tuesday and starting up this week.

You got me beat!

I've been in the office 8 days since 2 January 2009.

How can I get on this cushy two-month home schedule that you got, man? LOL

I should be back in time for JCCS. My plan is to return the Tuesday before JCCS, and then the evening of the 4th, I'm back out on a Flight to Kuala Lumpur. That will give me days 9, 10, & 11 in the office this year. If I go into the office. I think I got "honey do's" stacked up at home for the past few months...

Gabe good hearing from you. Life has been supercharged but definitely not boring. I will have to get out tonight and take some more recent pics. I have to admit I slowed down abit (a few years ago) on the car when that "other Hako" was polluting the internet with his trash. So frustrating when trying to stop misinformation and no one listens. Not until it is too late anyways.

Here is a more recent pic. Note the addition of plumbing and fuel injection wiring. The only change to this pic is I installed new plug wires cut to length for the coil install. I am waiting for some spacers from redline that will allow me to install the triple air filter assy's I have. Then install the air temp sensor and start it up. I just got done dropping oil into the motor and priming the pump. I will rmove the valve cover and make sure I have oil reaching the cam before cranking it up.

motorinstall.th.jpg

I've heard talk of a couple guys that purchased it and they couldn't keep the car cool anymore and ended up switching back to a traditional water pump. I've never tried one, but just a little heads up. It would be a lot of money to waste if it doesn't work properly, so check it our real good first.

I have had one on my 240 for a couple of years now. Daily driving in Southern California. I also have a MSA Aluminum radiator. My car never goes over the Thermostat temp.

pic318967bc.jpg