HybridZ

Whats one thing thats makes your Z different from the rest....

Guest ON3GO

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of mods, but nothing that hasn't been done by someone else. But I do drive it long distances....From Calgary to Bakersfield CA 5-6 times a year and lots of times out to NM, Denver etc on the way home. This year I should put 40,000 to 50,000 miles on the car. Anybody driving more miles than that? Just curious....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Jim Cook Racing California Z wide body kit, Centerline rims 15x8.5 &15x10, Cowl hood, square headlights(trying to figure out what to do about that:?), a turbo conversion from the 80's, and for some reason the previous owner painted it a pinkish purple. The only thing I will give the color is, the chicks love it.:mrgreen:

IMG_0024_thumb.JPG

IMG_0027_thumb.JPG

IMG_0029_thumb.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

JCR kit on a 2+2? Wow never seen that before...

Jim Cook Racing California Z wide body kit, Centerline rims 15x8.5 &15x10, Cowl hood, square headlights(trying to figure out what to do about that:?), a turbo conversion from the 80's, and for some reason the previous owner painted it a pinkish purple. The only thing I will give the color is, the chicks love it.:mrgreen:

JCR kit on a 2+2? Wow never seen that before...

Yeah, this car is pretty unique. It came with the origional JCR catalogue and in there it said the kit was made to fit all Z's including 2+2. I'm not sure if the ducts on the rear fenders were customized to be longer, but it looks right. The women freakin love this thing, I got at least 3 compliments from chicks today while I was out in the sweet weather were having.:cool:

IMG_0026_thumb.JPG

IMG_0025_thumb.JPG

im installing the jcr kit on my z... only change will be is im going to cut out the square headlight buckets... and have circular ones like stock put in.

Yeah, this car is pretty unique. It came with the origional JCR catalogue and in there it said the kit was made to fit all Z's including 2+2. I'm not sure if the ducts on the rear fenders were customized to be longer, but it looks right. The women freakin love this thing, I got at least 3 compliments from chicks today while I was out in the sweet weather were having.:cool:

im installing the jcr kit on my z... only change will be is im going to cut out the square headlight buckets... and have circular ones like stock put in.

If you can, please take pictures and post progress on your bucket conversion. If it looks feasible, I may do the same. Just by looking at it, the JCR buckets seem shorter and wider, but the length may be an illusion caused by the extra width. I work with a guy that used to make molds for fiberglass production, he may be able to make a pair of molds if I had a pair of stock buckets to work with. I'd have to imagine it would be easier to mold in glass buckets, rather than metal buckets on glass fenders. hmm...:hs: