HybridZ

Whats one thing thats makes your Z different from the rest....

Guest ON3GO

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:twak:

I had heard there was a twin cam head made for the L series motor but I've never seen one! That is awsome!! Know where I can get one?

Sorry,I must have been cross eyed fron lack of sleep. I didnt even see it was a skyline engine! They do make a twin cam head though. I would like to get one if anyone can help.

My Z is one of the few Z31's with a complete and running V8 swap and the only one I have seen with a manual transmission, with a Saginaw 3 speed at that.

z_323.jpg

I gotta throw in the street sign rad-inlet, havn't seen too many of these, especialy ones formed with only a brick and a carpenter hammer.

zscoop_017.jpg

zscoop_037.jpg

:willy_nil:b_hand::puke: :puke:

This is my Z. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My Z is my favorite ride. It is my rush. I must drive it as If I stole it .

My Z, without me, is useless. Without my Z, I am walking. I must drive my Z . I must drive faster than my enemy who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me. I WILL...

My Z and myself know that what counts in this Race is not the cylinders we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the seconds that count. WE WILL ...

My z is a car, even as yours, because it is a car. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its engine. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my Z clean and ready, for all stock 5.0. We will become a surprise. WE WILL...

Before God, I swear this creed. My Z and myself are the defenders of imagination. We are the masters of our throttle. WE ARE THE BROTHERS TO EVERY Z AS ARE YOU.

So be it, until victory is ours and there is no doubt, but peace!

I guess its different because its mine :)

[ATTACH]1590[/ATTACH]

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

That's f***in' killer man.

Guest TeamNissan
:twak:

Sorry,I must have been cross eyed fron lack of sleep. I didnt even see it was a skyline engine! They do make a twin cam head though. I would like to get one if anyone can help.

Good luck lol

"What makes mine so special...My special Z buddy....part mechanic, part driver, and just an all round great person to have around at show"

DTSNLVRS:

AWESOME!!!!

I saw him cleaning the wheels on your Z up at Zdayz last year!!! soo cool.

Y'all going to be there this year? I hope to be there if I can get this engine back together in time...

I'd have to say my prismatic black P30 engine block is pretty unique... with some of the emblems shaved off..

b71001412.jpg

lets see my z is diffrent because i havent got to drive it yet had it for going on three months and counting. Tpi 350 th400 tranny fiberglass front end custom dash rear cargo custimization. And the final reason my z is diffrent is because Ive lost my marbles!! Pics comming soon

I dont know of to many people douing what i have done. I had that old crappy brown stained carpet and didnt like it. so i ripped it all out and put in the do it yourself bed linning, hurkuliner. it turned out real nice and insolated my car better. from heat not sount. it did get a bit louder. so far every one that i talked to liked it. even the people i talked to when i was in the 2006 motorsport auto west coast nationals that i was in last year.

It bothers me that i cant think of a single thing that makes my Z different from any other one, other than the fact im lucky enough to be restoring it with one of my best friends and my dad, or maybe no one else has sand blasted all of their misc. brackets and crossmembers and then painted them with primer, black paint and then two coats of truck bed liner....

so i ripped it all out and put in the do it yourself bed linning, hurkuliner. it turned out real nice and insolated my car better. from heat not sount. it did get a bit louder.

I had been thinking on how that would look. Did you do anything to the floors? Patch the plugs or pound the indents out to be somewhat smooth?

I thought about doing that but I thought it would look kinda tacky cause I thought it wouldnt be smooth.

"What makes mine so special...My special Z buddy....part mechanic, part driver, and just an all round great person to have around at show"

DTSNLVRS:

AWESOME!!!!

I saw him cleaning the wheels on your Z up at Zdayz last year!!! soo cool.

Y'all going to be there this year? I hope to be there if I can get this engine back together in time...

I'd have to say my prismatic black P30 engine block is pretty unique... with some of the emblems shaved off..

b71001412.jpg

Unfortunatly, no....seems I am not allowed to take more than 7 days vacation at a time while I am a recruiter....3 days there 3 days back...oh well, will have to do the West Coast Nationals this year.

• 3 months later...