HybridZ

Whats one thing thats makes your Z different from the rest....

Guest ON3GO

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the original thread, but never connected the before-and-after photos. I like the subtle blend with the door and blended crease line on the top. Good job!

Thanks a lot,the reason i even did this was due in no small part to seeing your car.The first time i saw your album i spent about 3 hours staring at the awesomeness of it all.Good to see that you approve.Once i finish the other side i will start on the front end which should be pretty sweet as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Oh this is an easy one. But I can't name just one, without making the rest of my unique items jealous.

The new custom made (by me) all aluminum grill, sits more forward than stock and fills the whole opening.

DSC04229.JPG

DSC04231.JPG

The one off custom made (by ME) all metal Cowl induction hood.

davesZ3_right_fender_and_hood.jpg

right_side_weld.JPG

The custom 2/3's box in the wheel well with an MTX 12" sub

2635267_2.jpg

The LED conversion tailights that I make and offer to the 240Z public.

LED_lights_brakes_on.JPG

Power windows, power locks, keyless entry and full alarm, 6.1 surround sound (kinda) all the upgrades I make (Headlight, tail light, and ZX alternator adaptor plug, SCP sidemarker conversion plugs (allows your sidemarkers to act like turn signals) LED tail lights, side markers, dashlights, LED dome and map light,

And last but certainly NOT least, My Z's exhaust notes are used on the Forza MotorSport 2 Game on XBox 360. When you upgrade your 240Z to the fully modified Z, you'll hear MY cars exhaust.

Dave.