HybridZ

Whats one thing thats makes your Z different from the rest....

Guest ON3GO

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

:willy_nil:b_hand::puke: :puke:

This is my Z. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My Z is my favorite ride. It is my rush. I must drive it as If I stole it .

My Z, without me, is useless. Without my Z, I am walking. I must drive my Z . I must drive faster than my enemy who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me. I WILL...

My Z and myself know that what counts in this Race is not the cylinders we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the seconds that count. WE WILL ...

My z is a car, even as yours, because it is a car. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its engine. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my Z clean and ready, for all stock 5.0. We will become a surprise. WE WILL...

Before God, I swear this creed. My Z and myself are the defenders of imagination. We are the masters of our throttle. WE ARE THE BROTHERS TO EVERY Z AS ARE YOU.

So be it, until victory is ours and there is no doubt, but peace!

I guess its different because its mine :)

Oct16$22_thumb.JPG

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Before God, I swear this creed. My Z and myself are the defenders of imagination. We are the masters of our throttle. WE ARE THE BROTHERS TO EVERY Z AS ARE YOU.

PapaCreech: you are the man! defenders of imagination.... I love it!

We are brothers, brothers in arms... the Bimmers, the mazdas.... the hondas!! we must conquer, destroy, decimate... on the drag strips, the autoX tracks, the road courses. The mighty Z shall rise again!!!!