HybridZ

Whats one thing thats makes your Z different from the rest....

Guest ON3GO

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 280ZForce
anybody else... pics would be nice too!

mike

Mike...you are supposed to lead by example and post pics if you are gonna ask for ours! Haha...just f*ckin' w/ ya man...but seriously' date=' where are the pics of your cowl mounted gauges and your hybrid Z emblems?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now we all could prolly go on and on about some of our "unique" mods, so here is a few of mine that really stand out.

[b']-Bi-Xenon (High and low beam) Projector HIDs (1 of a kind & custom powder coated black)

-Custom LED Taillights w/ unique eyebrows & sheet metal panel

-Smoked Turn Signals (Soon to have Smoked Side Markers as well...just waiting for development)

-VEI Digital Gauges (All gauges are digital and custom heater/ac replacement panel)

-Personalized License Plate and Background (need to take it back and make them center it like it was supposed to be...stupid DMV!)

-Side Window Louvers (Still need to figure out how to install them properly)

-Soon to install custom stereo/sub enclosure and panels w/ 6.5s and 12" JL w6v2 in the rear (thanx Cal Poly Zmanaustin)[/b]

Ok, I will apologize in advance for all the pics, but everytime I post pics of my car, I get plenty of requests for more pics and certain ways. So to keep space limited I will do them as clickable thumbnails that will enlarge.

you guys have no idea how long it took me to fish out the pics and get them all sorted out w/ thumbnails and html for this post...so enjoy.

So now on w/ the pics...*drum roll please*

Bi-Xenon (High and low beam) Projector HIDs (1 of a kind & custom powder coated black)...

th_IMG_0072.jpg th_IMG_0114.jpg th_IMG_0102a.jpg th_IMG_0084a.jpg

Custom LED Taillights w/ unique eyebrows & sheet metal panel...

th_IMG_0025.jpg th_IMG_0029.jpg th_IMG_0092a.jpg

Smoked Turn Signals (Soon to have Smoked Side Markers as well...just waiting for development)

th_IMG_0007.jpg

-VEI Digital Gauges (All gauges are digital and custom heater/ac replacement panel)

th_IMG_0337.jpg th_IMG_0332.jpg th_IMG_0364.jpg

Personalized License Plate and Background (need to take it back and make them center it like it was supposed to be...stupid DMV!)

th_Custom_Plate1.jpg

Side Window Louvers (Still need to figure out how to install them properly)...

th_side_louvers.jpg

Soon to install custom stereo/sub enclosure and panels w/ 6.5s and 12" JL w6v2 in the rear (thanx Cal Poly Zmanaustin)...

Speakers are not mounted, panels are not in exact place, everything is a rough setup just to show it. It will replace the carpet, side rear panels and taillight panel. I still have some work to do to it all, but it is awesome w/ removable panels for tools or more speakers, removable panel on left rear panel and right rear panel for amps/cd changers/etc.

Just Click the thumbnails to make pics larger...

th_IMG_0147.jpg th_IMG_0148.jpg th_IMG_0149.jpg th_IMG_0152.jpg

th_IMG_0153.jpg th_IMG_0155.jpg th_IMG_0157.jpg

my Z is a piece of sh!t and I hate it..

hahaha shut up!

For me it would be my flat black paint' date=' my simple custom center console with quality rust finish, my new halo headlights, and the way my car sounds due to my hollowed out muffler.

[/quote']

what are those switches for?

teh nawz?

heres the lowdown on the switches, I had some kinda of current draw somewhere in the lights, so the first is power to most of the accessories and such. the second is power to the lights, so i can turn them off and have my brake lights not come on despite the brake pedal being depressed, incase i have to uhh.... avoid someone. The third is power to my electric fan, which eventually I will hook up to a temp switch, but i really cant be bothered right now. The fourth is the power to my ricey halo headlights. That little black nub where the cigarette lighter should be is the starter button.