HybridZ

Pro Drift 240zt Out Of Paint Pics

driftz240

since i recived so much ranting about pics i finally will offer a teaser pic, the car will have glass and door locks and assorted trim parts on tommarow, and some logos and graffics done also this week... we will be on some sport max 002 15-8 wheels..

the color is house of kolor aqua kandy blue, and the booth light does not give it justice, in the sun lite it really pops...

thanks to the guys who belived the car was real...the guys who knocked it can get bent while im getting sideways....

PICT1785.JPG

PICT1790.JPG

PICT1788.jpg

PICT1791.jpg

PICT1795.JPG

well crap..time to choose another color...

i had that axact color picked out because it was close to the original color but way nicer.. that way i wouldnt have to repaint my door and hatch jams

jeez ... LOL

looks great just like i knew it would...

now MORE PICS =0)

we have the motorsport type 3 bumper and made a intercooler to fit perfectly in the mouth of it... thats my fav part of the car, looks so agressive, but the car was still drying in these pics...ill post more now that i figured out how to post pics...im a car guy not a computer guy..