HybridZ

How about a twin turbo ford GT FTW

wigenOut-S30

Guest 280ZForce

ok, just watched the video and holy sh*t that thing looks and sounds quick. and he's looking for more now since he got beat by some built up busas. the gt-tt was street tuned for 1,012 whp and 899 ft-lb tq on stock engine and fuel system and has more to go!

to be continued as it says...

That was a great short film. I thoroughlly enjoyed, car guys doing what they love doing....building awesome cars.

Joe is very lucky to have the funds to finance a project like that...I am thinking thats got be close to half a million?

It was great that the guys from Titan were also featured as the Turbo Supras would be a great gauge.

No attitudes or cockyness in the film...just guys having fun. I laughed at the guys talking to his wife on the cell...LOL

And yes the car sounds horny siiiick all the way....can't wait for part 2 if he does not kill himself and wreck the car!

Yasin

We just had our first Shelby GT500 come into the shop this weekend, its basically a detuned version of the Ford GT. Car had 300miles on it and put down 456whp and 451ft lbs . . . too bad it weighs like 3800lbs, haha.

Geeze Garrett thats not even on Topic. :icon45:

Keep trying cause that car should make 480 with nothing done to it.

On Topic - I got to ride in Joe's GT this weekend up in Jacksonville. Was a Big Tease though.. They were just showing me how well it drove around town. Didnt get to get into boost because they were still breaking in the New Badass Engine.

There should be some dyno pulls next week. With Bigger Injectors and Bigger Fuel Pumps.

And alot more Boost!

Then Tubular Turbo Headers - Still on Stock Manifolds

Then Bigger Turbos - On Twin GT35s Right Now.

What fuel pumps are they going to run with and is it still returnless?