HybridZ

SBC 260Z Winner on "PINKS"

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to make SEZ8?

Jerry, It's not looking good as of right now!!! I have the truck and a borrowed 2 car trailer and both cars ready but my sponsor did not come through for me yesterday:cry2: . I still haven't given up hope and I am going to try to round up some sponsorship money today as a last ditch effort. It's going to cost me $$$.00 amount of dollars to get down there and back ( 800 miles round trip )for hotel, food, fuel and etc. If anyone is intersted in helping sponsor us to get down there and back, Give me a call 1-423-735-7223 SHOP, 1-423-388-0016 CELL It's very hard right now ( $$$ wise ) after getting laid off 3 weeks ago. If I can get some help today we will come down and if not we will have to try next year.. :icon_frow :icon_frow

Thanks

Jon Phillips

I just got off the phone with Jon.They need about 500 bucks to make the event.I am in for 100.They need to know by 2 or 3pm today.If anyone else can help,I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated.Maybe a small donation from the gate proceeds if all agreed? I personally would really like to see these two cars run...

I'm with quicker240...I'm in for 2 C notes....I also would agree to providing some out of the gate if that is needed. If you can afford it, let's throw some money on this thing and get these guys down here....it'll be a great show!!!!

Wayne

Maybe a small donation from the gate proceeds if all agreed?

There are NO proceeds from the gate...we never see that money, it goes to straight from the attendees to the the track itself for the track rental.

I spoke with Jon a couple of days ago and offered to pick up his hotel expenses myself personally, if need be.

You guys are right, it would be a great show to see at least one of his cars run at the event. I can understand his dilema. I'd be willing to chip in another C-note out of my own pocket to help get him down here, so that makes 4 out of 5 needed. His technical expertise would be invaluable to everyone.

Anybody else want to help witht the cause?

Warren

I'd be in for $50, but I have to transfer Paypal first, which takes 4 days! If one of you gents wants to put up the $50, I'll Paypal it to you next week. I'm sorry I have to do it that way, but I just drained the account. Wayne knows I'm good for it.

Davy

:-D :-D :-D :-D THANKS soooooo much guys....you just don't know how much I appreciate your help. Gott'em loaded up and heading out in the morning about 6AM. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys and willing to answer any questions you have or help you in any way I'm able to.

Thanks again,

Jon

I've got you covered, Davy....I think you still have my Paypal...Many thanks...you ARE going to get here, right??? :o

Wayne

Wayne, I believe I still have that info and many thanks for covering that for me! :2thumbs: I can't be there, but I'd love to see some pictures and hear about how he runs :D Should be a show for everyone there :rockon:

Davy

No problem, Davy...gave Jon the cash, he took your handle and publicly thanked you during the drawing, as I would like to do also. I believe he will contact you so he can send you a signed Phillips Racing T shirt also. You missed a good one...but I'm sure it will be well documented as the week goes by...the hotrod didn't do well...wasn't smart enough to figure out the gremlins, but ran the truck and won 3 out of 4..would have done better, but the computer shuts me down at 92 mph...about the 1000 foot mark...gotta fix the speed limiter :o

Wayne

NEWS-NEWS

Everybody Don't Forget To Watch Our

" PINKS " Air Date It Will Be ON

WEDNESDAY

APRIL 4th at 9:30 p.m.

On SPEED CHANNEL

Our Show was moved to the back of the pack due to beating our competition 3 runs back to back. I will post some Pics tonight.

Jon Phillips

:D 1 QUICK Z :D

forums.hybridz.org

user_online.gifreputation.gif vbrep_register("744845") report.gif progress.gifedit.gif quote.gif multiquote_off.gif quickreply.gif