HybridZ

Post you favorite Color Z

cobraz240z

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going for the metalic olive when I chose this paint but it changes dramaticlly in the direct sunlight.I like it better when its overcast.

Yeah, I get what you are saying. It does look a little light in the light. But still looks good.

I actually got confused and posted the wrong 240z that I liked. I saw the one I like today parked near my work. I went and just took some pictures on my lunch break. The owner saw me taking pictures and came and talked to me. His is a 72 240z. According to him this is a factory green color that the car was originally painted with some pearl added. I really like the looks of this. Anyone know the paint code for this green?

DSC00004.JPG

DSC000031.JPG

I've always wanted to paint a sport compact with Honda's "Super Sonic Blue Pearl" available on a 1999 integra. Paint code is B-90P.

I couldn't really find a good picture of it though. There's an add on craigs list.

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/car/236798682.html

And somebody's post on MP3car.com, though this looks more like one of their normal blue colors than the color I'm thinking of.

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=73358

That color, with twin black racing stripes. I think it'd look great on a z.

• 2 weeks later...

PaintedZ005.jpg

DSC00737.jpg

DSC00728.jpg

"Mauritusblau Mica" - BMW #302c Blue - 18283 for PPG

One of the guys at the paint shop offered me a pretty good deal on some light blue flames airbrushed down the hood and onto the fenders. Said it wouldn't stand out too much, but would look pretty slick. Flames just aren't my thing so I went for solid. I am really happy with the color.