HybridZ

Post you favorite Color Z

cobraz240z

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh. One of my cars was that "BRE orange," or what ever it was called. Crappy paint job, I got sick of it. Well thats just my opinion.

I would/am going to paint (when its ready, gonna be a long time) mine a peppermint grey base, with a clearcoat with black and deep blue toner (tint) and top it with a clear with a less blue toner. But thats just the idea right now. I still have to experiment to see if thats what I want. Might change the peppermint grey to a charcoal grey or darker.

If the orange is what you want then, go for it, just make sure its done well thats all with good quality paint (quality isn't dictated by price, though most cases it is).

Yeah the peperming is great color choice but its very neutrual, I also have seen in person on a Z. My car was originally painted 304 gold which was ok but it was original paint and had faded and cracked from the sun. I am going to go with 920 gold its a bit brighter and has like a yellow tint to it very eye appealing. Or my other idea was to paint it like the 97 Toyota Supra Saphire pearl blue.