HybridZ

Post you favorite Color Z

cobraz240z

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Kawasaki green would look tough with some...

My old Rabbit when I was in high school was this color, with pure white rims and one thin and one large white stripes going over the driver all the way to the back. That car was awesome.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

metallic olive green, kinda like what you see on Hummer's and Xterra's

I really like that too, there is a simillar color on the last year of cavaliers before they switched to the cobalt. Is's like a dark metallic olive green with some yellow accents in it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's also an Audi grey that I like, I don't know the name and I don't know if it would look right on a Z but, it's kind of a light plastic like grey with some light blue tint in it, I don't know if anybody knows wich color I'm talking about here.

Once you go black you never go back.........unless of course its RED!!! IIRC, my Z is Insignia Red....paint was layed on in 1983 and still looks pretty damn good...Am I right Ricardo?

Tom

Insignia Red... I though it was ferrari red or is that another name for it well you will se my car pretty soon I think your going to like Tom I hope I come out as good as yours.