HybridZ

1/24 Scale Jadatoys Datsun 240Z diecast!!

christurismohk

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 280ZForce

I called and they said it should be out w/in 1 month...and yes ^ he is correct, it will actually hit online stores before chain stores and hobby stores as well.

I've bought a few donor cars for some different v8 swaps, looking to grab a skyline for an RB swap when they come out.

To answer your prayers:

1/24 and 1/64 Datsun 240Z will be released "early" 2007. That means hopefully in January.

A Datsun 510 in 1/64 scale will follow shortly.

There will also be hobby versions in different colors. Not every model will come with black hood.

There will also be a right hand drive "Fairlady" version hopefully in the future.

All models will feature the SR20 engine.

Go to http://www.jadatoys.com and register. Afterwards go to downloads area to check out 240Z wallpapers.

This model was based on my 1973 240Z except for the engine. But it will be released as a 1972 model.

How do I know all this? Well I`m a Jada Toys Designer.:wink:

If you have questions please ask. I`ll be happy to answer.

Thank you

ERIC

240ZJAPAN.jpg

Wal Mart price of the 1/24 240Z should be the same as most JADA TOYS 1/24 models. Under $15 US.

We also made 300ZX, 350Z(With Veilside Kit), 240SX S14, S15, SILVIA, and SKYLINE GTR R32(custom version and Initial D anime version) and R34.

Check out the entire line up @ http://www.jadatoys.com and make sure you register to receive our newsletter.

Did I mention the 240Z will be available with Watanabe style wheels?:cool:

ERIC

I can't wait... This is gonna be sooooo coool... I'm glad they're making this car. I've got several of the other 1/24 scale regular Zs painted in different collors, the Kyoshi yellow Z in 1/43 scale and a flared Gnozed Z body for the RC car, along with a 510 body... Now that I've got a driveway that's over 400ft. of asphault, I should probably buy an RC car or two! :shock:

:lmao:

Mike :cool:

Mike, we are a team of designers. I happen to own a 240Z.

Let me make something clear to fellow Z people who never owned a JADA diecast before. Our Z will come with Watanabe style wheels but you can easily replace them with wheels of your choice from another JADA diecast. That`s what we are known for. Any JADA car is easily customized. Switching wheels takes about 3 minutes.

As for colors. Hopefully there will be about 8-10 different colors and some Hobby editions with graphics.

You won`t be disappointed.We`ll give you more than you expected for less than you can imagine.

ERIC

does the interchangeability work with engines as well? would be cool to be able to swap over different engines into the 240Z. Have you or your associates ever thought about having an online custom shop? It would be neat to be able to build your own 240Z, you could allow people to chose from a selection of colours, wheels, engines, graphics etc....all coming from existing parts and models for a slight increase in price. maybe include a unique VIN and plaque for each one. (laser engraving?)

anywho, I will be purchasing more than a few of those very soon, along with an extra to paint the same colour as my car. :)