HybridZ

Turbo Tom literature

texis30O

If anyone is interested let me know and I will take the time to scan all of the pages that I have. Here is one page that I have. Now remember that this is circa 1979. I have the complete options list for this kit, instalation instructions as well. I also have a few other things.

4i2wjyu.jpg

drop me a pm and I will send out to you a copy of all that I have. It is TOO MUCH to post up on the net......easier to copy and mail out. My dad has a place downtown Seattle....he got out just before the big power outage last week......1 million without power.....that must have sucked

This is really cool! I am buying a Turbo Tom set up from a member here. I was going to wait until I picked it up to start talking about it. Then I read this and, oh well. It's the set up that was putting down around 500ish HP. On NOS. But I should have it running 350 to 400 without...I hope.

Anyway...I have not been able to find much on the net about it. I would love to have a copy of your info!

Thanks!

Jason

I don't know if you guys realize it but most of the old Tommy Turbo stuff was a suck through and not a blow through, based on all the carbs I modified for his systems, many years ago. 600cfm Holley carbs, primary metering block placed on the vacum secondary side with the power valve and drilling into the carb body behind the power valve to add a brass tube that would be connected to the manifold. I might still have the jigs laying around for drilling the body on a drill press. Like I said this has been many years ago since I did the last one but if any of you are really going to get as much out of the system as you can and need some ideas on what to do with the carbs drop me a line. I actually preferred using Corky's system and making the carb as Tommy needed for his. (made an easy 365+ to the wheels). Good luck either way guys.