HybridZ

Little teaser.

The beauty of the rear flares on the 280YZ kit (I believe) is that the tyres have room to actually move upwards WITHIN the flares quite a distance. As compared with the ZG flares, where you are in essence relying on two things; 1, tyres that are too small for the rims so the sidewall angle inwards; and 2, the negative camber increase with compression due to the swing-arm suspension.

280YZ > ZG

Dave

Figured you might wanna know, besides the one that my father owned and my brotherwrecked, when i wanted to get a car of my own i was searchin and stumbled across your video, and that made me decide to buy a z, and now shes up and runnin waiting for a show quality paint job as well...thank you

The exhaust exits in front of the rear tires. Hand made 1 7/8 stainless headers using burns stainless collector$$ dual mandrel 3' with z pipe and burns stainless very short straight thru mufflers. The car is going to be insanly loud!! I dont have any pics of the rear right now. The rear splitter isn't mounted, once I get that on, with the tail lights and the carbon fiber tail light surround, rear hatch n glass etc I'll get some pics. It's going to look sick!!

newz015.jpg

newz013.jpg

newz004.jpg

newz003.jpg

newz011.jpg

byronzjoe013.jpg