HybridZ

What did you get for Christmas 2006?

OlderThanMe

Awesome X64z!!! craftsman tools rock!!

Are those metric taps in the bottom left of the photo?

Yup, I figure they'll be with me the rest of my life pretty much. Or at least free replacements :cool:

And those are stripped nut removers. Haven't ever used them but my cousin had an extra set so he gave them to me.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I got a Wii back in november, and I'm fortunate enough to have just that considering the fact that my parents had to pay for my sister's wedding on the 23rd of dec.

Christmas night I had to deal with this:

accident1kr5.jpg

The camry was stopped (no driver - parked) and was pushed 20+ feet before hitting that parked truck, which was pushed 10+feet.

Soon to come: A video from the night of, narrated by yours truly.

Well I don't want to ruin this thread, so I'll just say this and we can leave the rest of the discussion for once I get a thread posted for it.

The vehicle was a early 90's jeep charokee that made it about 800 feet up the street. The 5 kids that were in the vehicle ran off. My brother didn't follow them because he wasn't about to follow a bunch of kids by himself (anyone remember that vid of kids in oakland?...).

No news from the PD yet.

Honestly that cat is making me laugh, I've got many a little commentary of whats going through its mind.

Also sorry man that does suck pretty damn bad. Was it your bros car?

Back to thread:

I got a:

32" Vizio LCD TV

peerless LCD TV mount

HDTV Hookup Kit

Toshiba HDMI DVD player

2 "The Killers" CD's

1 "Muse" CD

Classic cars of the 70's

Lots of Gift Cards, Clothes,

An English Dark Beer Pint

A Fire Department Drink/Bar Set

Some Quad Glasses

And I got to spend time with my family after telling a Dad how to give CPR to his 7yr old Daughter.

Tyson

Also, going out and buying my chirtmas gift to myself. A Yamaha HTR-5930SL 550W 5.1 Surround Sound Reciever for my room.

i got an xbox 360 with a buch of games with the kids, $100 best buy, a turbonetics race gate, $1000 cash, "talidega nights", and other misc stuff. very profitable.

i gave my mom, dad and sis a bunch of money to help them out. felt good to see their finacial worries dissapear for a little while.

jimbo

I had a lean Christmas due to moving this year but here it goes.

30gal 2hp Air Compressor w/ related tools

1/2 drive impact

3/8 drive ratchet

die grinder

paint gun

air hammer

R180 4.11 diff

Heat sheilds for Weber DCOE

Rebuild kits for triple webers

A ton of new weber parts from EuroCarb LTD UK

ACT Clutch

Maxima Flywheel

To reciprocate, I gave my wife $300 gift card to Victoria Secret

Oh and the best present I got was my 2nd son that was born this year...could not be happier.

Christmas this year was actually very nice despite what I was expecting it to be.

The best thing was the g/f straightening up and we ended up getting unofficially married (common law marriage certificate)

November I bought myself two wheels for the Z 16x7 Konigs rewind dark silver finish with polished lip. The wife got me all new speakers for the 240sx 6 1/2" Infinity reference. A new necklace with the st christopher medallion (for those into surfing or are catholic hes a protector basically) to replace mine that broke. Some cologne samples and a blender that I've been wanting for almost 2 years.

Her parents suprised both of us with a 20" flat screen LCD TV, they also got me the black and decker auto leveling laser tool with built in stud finder (I thought it was the coolest thing). They also got her a proffesional waxing pot (she's and estiology student now)

My parents got me some socks, two ohio state shirts and a cap, some cooking oils and spices (I'm a Chef until i finish my degree) and a New 12' harness with metal DB32 connector for my megasquirt :-) No more melted plastic trying to solder to the pins on that dang connector! Also my father got a new job early in the month so that was a nice relief as I don't have to watch them move now.

Maybe next year the wife and stepmom can get along lol.

That is great you guys are getting along now. Your Mom probably doesn't like the wife because she was treating you badly. It's a protective parenting thing. Now that the wife has come to her senses, maybe she and Mom can work it out. Maybe plan a shopping trip or a day at the "spa" for them to spend some quality time.

Anyway, good luck.

woah... that sounds like fun. You'll have to post some pics up of that. :-)

I can't wait to try it out, but I want to do some testing first. We're doing it to my brother's car as soon as it gets back from the body shop. Unfortunately its not very warm at the moment, so it will be tough to get temperature readings. I'm going to go get an SPL meter and do some testing stock with full interior and then no interior (except for seats). Then do the same thing again with a full coating.

I'm hoping if I get lucky, I'll get a whole day of sun for a few days and I can do some pyrometer tests too.

From what I've heard, the stuff is supposed to work, but I really want to get some hard evidence.

Santa got me;

6.5x20x Leupold scope

Foxpro FX3 Game caller with optional gel cell battery pack and rabbit decoy

Snow camo

Duncan racing quad, lonestar frame, aftermarket everything, with 275 cc power port Duncan race engine, fat boy 2 expansion pipe

shooting sticks

Burris 2-7x pistol scope

Charles Daly 20 gauge auto

Boy got a smith and wesson 657 in .41 mag

trip to houston to hunt pigs

clothes

Boots

toys

PS2 games

8 gig IPOD

CD's

Santa is one cool dude! :2thumbs: