HybridZ

a little VIDEO of my car running on MsNs!

big-phil

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice vid man i was going to tell you that u must be getting high of the fumes haha

how long did it take you to wire her up? im thinking of getting the megasquirt ion a few months

i only paid 250 for my whole donar car 2 haha

matt

Awesome! I can hear that you still need to tune quite a bit (so do I but...)

Wait till you get it close and can set the accel enrichment!

(I can hear the slight stumble when revving her up, when you get it right you'll be almost free revving)

Oh ya...you don't need a wb to adjust the idle...you should be able to get her idling at around 31-32kpa pretty smooth...that's about 12-13:1 AFR

Awesome Phil!!! I can see you hitting about 350 horsepower and then explodulating your block...then it is time to get a built bottom end and you WILL be making more power than the pinks car(400ish)...

I guess you do need a little more tire before you turn up all that BOOST!

nice vid man i was going to tell you that u must be getting high of the fumes haha

how long did it take you to wire her up? im thinking of getting the megasquirt ion a few months

i only paid 250 for my whole donar car 2 haha

matt

It only took a day to wire it up, then about 3 days to get the settings close so I could drive it. LOTS of internet reading.

Awesome Phil!!! I can see you hitting about 350 horsepower and then explodulating your block...then it is time to get a built bottom end and you WILL be making more power than the pinks car(400ish)...

I guess you do need a little more tire before you turn up all that BOOST!

yea the old 14 inch tires are getting beat up BAD!

Not much else to do in Waxahachie.....I will blow through there on my way to dallas every once in a while......good job on the MS.

Hide those noodles on the engine before it sees it is time to eat.....

It was a wild day in Waxahachie when 4 cops pulled me over in the Z. But that was before megasquirt. I wont pull over next time. lol.

Phil,

Did you build the megasquirt yourself?

When you had the camera close to the intake to show the fuel pressure there was an obvious clicking sound, is that the injectors?

My LT1 has a clicking sound like that which I've pretty much narrowed down to the injectors but I didn't think they should be that loud.

Wheelman