HybridZ

10 Second pass video...Plus more...

There is no 9 sec run here....

He was saying that for the miles per hour it is 9 second territory. In theory you should be able to run in the 9's with some additional work. And work it will be...

Good job on the great, very fast, car!! :2thumbs:

Davy

Yeah, ULISES I was just trying to make a positive comment by saying the MPH were in the 9 sec range..didn't want you to take that out of text. That engine must pull like hell on the top end. Wish I was there to see it. On another note, how is the bottom end and where does it come alive? Trying to understand the torque band and cam selection etc....

Terry

Yeah, ULISES I was just trying to make a positive comment by saying the MPH were in the 9 sec range..didn't want you to take that out of text. That engine must pull like hell on the top end. Wish I was there to see it. On another note, how is the bottom end and where does it come alive? Trying to understand the torque band and cam selection etc....

Terry

ThursdayOctober2620062.jpg

Sorry if you missunderstud my answer,I know what you were trying to say.I just wish there was a 9 second out of the car how it sits but unfortunately thats not going to be possible.I too belive the trap is on the high side for the few mods I have wich are in my signature,Only things not listed are the ported intake and throttle body.

On the basetune dynochart,I would post the last one but the view is way better in this one.This will give you an idea of my low and top end.The low end is great too.

By the way Happy B-day!!!

Sergio....nice runs.

So.....what did you up grade? You must have have upgraded to a stroker.

Ported heads maybe??

Guys,

I have all my mods listed..Maybe you guys were getting stock LS2's Intead of 402 Stroker's?

Mike did all the parts installation on my engine,I ask myself if he gave me one of he's old cam's.....lol....Ask him not me..

I have video of the Festiva,I will upload today after work!

n1noel,I feel good how my is turning out overall.If you want something done right you have to loose some wallet weight,I'm close to where I want to be but,I have not met my goal yet....The car still needs work..

Nice numbers!!!! Cool spending the day with you guys. Going back to your numbers....... When my LS2-402 was in Mikes RX-7, He ran the same time and mph!! Hummmmmm

JOEY

I told you Joey,Let take the cars to a same dyno....We are asking ourselfs what would cause this times too.

I just weigh my car and it was 2640 lbs. with a little over half tank.I'm guessing the race weight was around 2625 considering there was less than half a tank.Mike should weigh more than you,so you would have to come up with the weight difference there.

What I don't understand is the you are making the power to replace the weight,All I can think is the gearing on the tranny's,But there is no tach to make this a acurate difference.

One other thing would be the front air dam,but I don't know if it would make that much of a difference.

Looking forward on that quote on the cage,I like the idea of getting both cars in there for the disscount,if we get any.....

Sergio R.