HybridZ

Look at all the crap in the interior of this Datsun

Cruez

Corzette[/left]']Well I hate to say it but that car has JAPANESE written all over it...

:iagree:

Corzette[/left]']...oh by the way I saw that 180sx WITH THE 240z FRONT CLIP ON IT TODAY.

Yeah, that car looks soooo nice, would you know a bit more about who made it and if it was REALLY hard to pull off, I'd be interested in something like this for my own S13...

Thanks.

LOL!!!:lmao:

Sorry KCE but you know I had to say it. FWIW, if you look at any of my other posts referencing Aussie enginuity, you'll see I have tremendous respect for you guys.

I'll post a pic of my '72 bright red and white Cadillac convertible later. It has ostrich skin seats with rattlesnake trim and a beautiful huge set of Texas longhorns instead of a front bumper. You can laugh all you want at my classy ride if it makes you feel any better. Fair enough?:mrgreen:

Later Yall!

Mike (pronounced Mahk)

Hold on there Tex i'm an Aussie,and all I can say is WTF and this is the first time I have EVER seen crap like this over here! Also I can't believe the starting price! AU$3000, I think they forgot the decimal point.

LOL!!!:lmao:

Sorry KCE but you know I had to say it. FWIW, if you look at any of my other posts referencing Aussie enginuity, you'll see I have tremendous respect for you guys.

I'll post a pic of my '72 bright red and white Cadillac convertible later. It has ostrich skin seats with rattlesnake trim and a beautiful huge set of Texas longhorns instead of a front bumper. You can laugh all you want at my classy ride if it makes you feel any better. Fair enough?:mrgreen:

Later Yall!

Mike (pronounced Mahk)

Hi Mike,:)

No offence taken, I was just ashamed that this "Thing" lives here! LOL:burnout:

I suppose it takes all sorts! and without things like this to laugh/puke at it would be a boring world? (then again maybe not), this is the sort of thing I have seen in some Asian countries not too far from us here "Down Under" so I suppose it may be an Imported taste in "Style" (sic):puke: