HybridZ

Post Your Interior Photos!

zfever

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the car is being totally remade to my standards which arent very high :-) anyhow i like it and now has a somewhat modernized look

interior4.jpg

interior3.jpg

interior2.jpg

gonna have to paint the dash black and trim some more here and there

BTW sry for the mess!!!

is that a dashboard from a 180sx/240sx/s13? how did it fit?

I went to the MSA show in 2004 to get some ideas and take lots of pictures. I had to sort through them and pull out the interior shots but I finally got around to it. There weren't as many images as I was thinking but I did come up with 26 shots. Some of these have already been posted but here are my versions.

I created a thumbnails gallery and a higher resolution gallery if you see something you like in the thumbnails. Enjoy! :-D

Thumbnail Gallery

Higher Resolution Gallery

not the best pic (camera was dying so thats why its so dark) but of well. Its a work in progress. yes the steering wheel is but ugly. im working on getting another one. any one got one they need to get rid of?

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

everything glows red at night. ill see if i can get a pick later today if people want.

not the best pic (camera was dying so thats why its so dark) but of well. Its a work in progress. yes the steering wheel is but ugly. im working on getting another one. any one got one they need to get rid of?

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

everything glows red at night. ill see if i can get a pick later today if people want.

Man that is sweet looking. I love it.

thank, its not done. Got to get a steering wheel, redo the glove compartment to match, and finish some misc. things so that it looks factory. i also Got the 240sx signal/headlight switch to work. I might pickup the igniton switch as well so i can use the plastic cover i got.