HybridZ

What Does 1154whp In An OLd Porsche 911 Look Like? Pics and Video!

slownrusty

Just got the inside line, through some aquaintences in the industry. Eddie Bello is back and is ready to start where he left off many years ago before all the legal stuff happened to him. So the car will be seeing some fierce drag racing this year.

His *new* white 964 is sponsored by HKS. It is running a pair of secret hybrid HKS turbos and a mosnter HKS intercooler. Last week, the car laid down 1154whp, he is selling this current complete engine for a more powerful set-up (!!), his asking price for the 1154whp engine complete is $50K.

Here is the vid taken when the car laid down 670whp at 14psi:

http://www.bellomotorsports.com/video/MVI_0608.avi

The car has coilovers coming soon, so it is sitting high. The exhaust was redone a few times as it was very loud, hence the differing exhausts in the pics. Car has a 993TT rear spoiler on it.

Here are the pics:

dscn2752wl9.jpg

dscn2754mb8.jpg

Picture of Eddie:

dscn2761pu4.jpg

WOW!:

dscn2738ip1.jpg

dscn2737db0.jpg

new1.jpg

new2.jpg

Enjoy - Yasin

That guy was my hero back in the day...I always wondered what happened to him, then heard he got locked up for some chop shop stuff or something...I had heard he was building a new car, but that was a long time ago and hadn't heard anything since. Him and Adam Saruwarti in the yellow and chameleon RX-7. Once Adam switched to the twin turbo NSX it was kind of down hill from there.

Umm wow!! You just sold me on trying to get an 911 over the Z32. Good gravy that thing was sexy and f*ing fast.

Tyson

I love Z's, but how could you even think about it? The Porsche is so much a superior car in almost every way. Yeah, 1100 whp in a porsche is insane. I can't even comprehend what kind of hook up that thing must have.

I love Z's, but how could you even think about it? The Porsche is so much a superior car in almost every way. Yeah, 1100 whp in a porsche is insane. I can't even comprehend what kind of hook up that thing must have.

Both were in my price range. But this was my comparison link as to why etc.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=119325

Tyson

That guy was my hero back in the day...I always wondered what happened to him, then heard he got locked up for some chop shop stuff or something...I had heard he was building a new car, but that was a long time ago and hadn't heard anything since. Him and Adam Saruwarti in the yellow and chameleon RX-7. Once Adam switched to the twin turbo NSX it was kind of down hill from there.

As it turned out Eddie did not ever serve any jail time and all charges were dropped for zero supporting evidence. During the investigations he lost his big sponsor with Toyo Tires though.

Yasin

I can't even comprehend what kind of hook up that thing must have.

I saw the old car run at Moroso in So Fl after he drove it down from NJ. He was running shaved Toyo tires, drove around the water box and just slightly hazed the tires. Car did a massive wheelie off the line, pull the wheels on the 1-2 shift and put a little air under the front tires on the 2-3. My jaw dropped and I am still scratching my head. Cannot imagine what this new car will do.

I am amazed that soon as he is back someone like HKS would back him considering the trouble he was in before. Regardless, glad he is back and I will certainly be rooting for him. He is in for a surprise though if he thinks he will just come back and dominate.

Oh please let that shop be in NJ. I'm too close to Rochelle Park and Lodi to let that tuning expertise slip by!

Funny, when I was looking at the pictures of the car in the driveway I was thinking that it looked a lot like NJ but dismissed that thought when I saw the Florida plate. Although the naked trees did make me wonder.

Joe

• 1 month later...

Hmm, while trying to find the vid Yasin posted, I came across this semi-related gem:

Stuttgart Sled

Think P-car + white stuff. It's one of the more entertaining ones I've seen in a while.

I remember Eddie Bello coming out of nowhere and hauling ass, then just disappearing. Definitely not your average 911 with Weltmeister braces...

If anyone has the video saved, post it up or send me a copy please.