HybridZ

What are your other rides...

KevinE

2000 BMW 540i Sport, 6 speed, Bilstein/Eibach setup with M5 sway bars, M5 LSD diff & axles, M5 wheels. Basically, an M5 minus 100 HP (300 vs 400) for half the cost. ;)

These are recent pics and it still looks good for being an 8 yr old car with 124k miles on it. Ran a track day at PIR and a hillclimb with is last year, too! It's a great daily driver, but no more upgrades, as the Z will be my "hot rod". :)

49M-540I-b-med.jpg

49M-540I-a-med.jpg

Prior to the 540, my driver was this '97 Maxima SE. Great car!

49Side1.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm my other ride is my gf

Must....resist....urge...to...say..."my other ride is also your gf" because it would be too jerky...but you left yourself wide open for that one! Don't worry everybody, that's not really my other ride, but it was the first thing that jumped into my mind when I read that post, I had to do it....I guess I'll just go fire up the oven so I can sit in it and practice being in hell...

Here's my other ride, 02 Altima 2.5S. H&R 1.5" front/ 1.3" rear drop, Jim Wolf lightweight flywheel and 10mm oversized clutch, home-made 3" open element intake hidden inside the factory air box, Jim Wolf balance shaft delete kit, Unorthodox lightweight crank pulley, and a ceramic coated header (for the life of me I can't remember the brand, it's been on there for a few years...). In this picture it's got one of my Impuls leaning against it, but I have it on the factory 16" alloys.

DSC_0048.jpg

The vehicles at my house, I still live with my Father:

1983 Porsche 928S (My Father's)

2001 Porsche Boxster (My Father's)

1989 Ford F150 4x4 (My Father's)

2004 Ford Mustang (Stepsister's)

200? Acura ? (Step Mother's)

1990 Nissan 240sx (Mine) Main project car will have a KA24DE built bottom end and to be turbo charged eventually

1972 Datsun 240z (Mine) currently just trying to get running and fix leaks, then perhaps some suspension upgrades in the future

you guys are gonna laugh so bad, i got a :

86 tercel wagon for the winter, dual light up exhaust, driving lights, light up pedals, 64 hp to the wheels

82 280zx (race car) bob sharp look alike in progress

48 ford pick up 4x4 37" tires in resto

37 mercury 4dr sedan. rear suicide doors in resto

lots of projects, not enough $$$ or time, isnt that the way it always works?