HybridZ

My new Intercooler is DONE!!

wigenOut-S30

Well It came in today and my next door neighbor and I went to work this evening. We got it all mounted up and installed. While I was at it I made a cold air intake. My valve cover is in paint jail and hope to get it back this week. It is being painted the same bronze as my wheels. I am just about ready for SEZ! Just have to put my hood on and I should be good.. here are the pics.. tell me what ya think..

first.. here is my cold air intake. I am waiting on my much larger K&N filter.. hope it gets here before friday.

DSC001131.JPG

DSC00147.JPG

DSC00154.JPG

DSC00153.JPG

DSC00152.JPG

SEZ HERE I COME!!

Guest TeamNissan

In traffic I dont think it would make much of a dif to be honest. Thats why hes got those 2 nice electric fans there :-). Will pull the heat off that radiator just fine.

Well It came in today and my next door neighbor and I went to work this evening. We got it all mounted up and installed. While I was at it I made a cold air intake. My valve cover is in paint jail and hope to get it back this week. It is being painted the same bronze as my wheels. I am just about ready for SEZ! Just have to put my hood on and I should be good.. here are the pics.. tell me what ya think..

first.. here is my cold air intake. I am waiting on my much larger K&N filter.. hope it gets here before friday.

SEZ HERE I COME!!

Jealous I am

Is that an ebay intercooler?

what are teh measurements at widest point. Mine is a bit too wide and is going to need modified to fit.

Going to cut off down to the end tank and weld on a tight 90

Yeah its a ebay intercooler. from end tank to end tank it is 27"