HybridZ

My Z was stolen!

Guest SlickSW20

Guest SlickSW20

Hey guys,

My Z just got stolen last night, 4/17, sometime after 9PM. It was stolen off of Westonhill Drive in Mira Mesa (San Diego area) -- if anybody happens to see it, please report it to the SDPD!! License plate # 3MYL560.

CIMG0511.jpg

Thanks for looking.

- Dustin

slicksw20@gmail.com

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel for you man!!! Back in the mid 80's when I lived in S.D. area, my 240 was nabbed from right in front of where I worked. I guy installing extra lighting sad to me......."Hey, isn't your Z car red? Well I just saw it driving away!" At first I thought he was kidding....not! Anyway, the S.D.P.D. recovered it three days later. The steering wheel was gone, the clutch was trashed, and it now had a small dent in the rearend. Hope luck is on your side and you get your baby back!

Tom

Guest SlickSW20

Thanks guys, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll be found. I've pretty much conceded that the rims, momo steering wheel, headunit and my brand new Recaro are all going to be missing though. :(

Not in San Diego, but have some experince in recovering stolen things.

3 out of the 4 times I have had a bicycle stolen I went looking with my father in the "not so nice areas" of the city we lived in and found the bike.

Maybe get together as soon as possiable and do some driving around the areas you think it's been taken to and you might get lucky ... with a couple of guys you can cover some decent ground.

I really hope you can recover it in decent shape.

Guest SlickSW20

Some good news! The car was found, and according to the SDPD, it wasn't "wrecked or burned" (good to hear the jackass wasn't also an arsonist!). The car's currently on the way over to the tow yard now. I'll get to see it tomorrow morning, then have to release it to the ins. co. so they can do their inspection and whatnot. Fingers crossed that things are still in one piece!

Thanks for keeping your eyes open, guys!

Some good news! The car was found, and according to the SDPD, it wasn't "wrecked or burned" (good to hear the jackass wasn't also an arsonist!). The car's currently on the way over to the tow yard now. I'll get to see it tomorrow morning, then have to release it to the ins. co. so they can do their inspection and whatnot. Fingers crossed that things are still in one piece!

Thanks for keeping your eyes open, guys!

good to hear man! I hope you have all your old receipts for the mods just in case they are missing. Hope to see you soon.

GREAT NEWS!!! I really hope that nothing missing. I know for a fact that i would be crying if ANYTHING is missing. Lets all hook up one day and watch each others back and work on each other cars or something.

im down for that, the only person ive actually had a chance to talk about z's is my good neighbor ron carter. And some brief conversations with Les from classic datsun and John from Beta Motorsports.