HybridZ

This Looks Like Fun!

I'm not impressed by old ideas here's the blown Cobra we did over 25 years ago (one of the first ever done):burnout:

I kinda thought the same thing when I saw the dual holleys. 1100hp and about the same torque is pretty sweet though. It just looks like they had a lot of money and a jegs catalog (doesn't look factory).

My brother and I used to build Cobra replicas from Unique (Alabama) he has a kit ready to be built if anyone is interested. You spec the motor and trans, but he already has the Jaguar IRS. Thunderbolt 3-duces intake available too!

We had a 427 "demo" car that we played with at Road Atl.

But, I thought this was a Datsun Z forum...

TRX

My whole mouth dried up from my jaw being open for so long reading and watching about this car. It beats out the Bugatti Veryon by 100 hp. I hope Top Gear does an episode about it soon. If they're still on the air. 0-130+ in 4.9 seconds, holy-sh**!

It beats out the Bugatti Veryon by 100 hp.

It may have 100 hp more but all in all this car has nothing on the veyron.I realy find it hard to believe that anything anytime in the near future will even touch that car,how is it possible?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfFAZ5-P04I

Don't forget that the Bugatti weighs twice as much as that cobra. The only advantage the Bugatti has is that it's all wheel drive, and has all the things an ordinary luxury car has. Which is nice, but sort of pointless in my opinion because it will barely be driven and only in good weather. That's just my opinion and both cars are amazing don't get me wrong.

This is undoubtably a Z forum, but due to the administrator's gracious permission and open minded attitudes, discussions of "other" forms and points of motorheadism are not only tollerated, but encouraged.

Anything blown with over a 1000 HP and 512 Cubic Inches seems to instantly command my attention for some reason (motorheadism?)

Z guys have given me alot of "cross-over" ideas they have used in their projects that have helped me in my project!!

Titus, PM me a picture of that Thunderbolt 3-2 manifold and a price, I may have an interested party. My neighbor has both a Cobra and a Thunderbolt clone.

Thanks!!

1000+ HP Blown Rat_thumb.jpg