HybridZ

WTF??? Jackass Sentra owner caught on tape!

JMortensen

I don't have a picture of it but I saw a sentra with a cow in the backseat. I about crashed from laughing so hard. It's head was sticking out one window and the backside out the other. Some old lady was driving.

Cary

ROTFLMAO!!!!

That caught me off guard people at work think I'm crazy lol :lmao:

Probabaly about six months ago, I was on 22 heading towards long beach with my Z and some idiot drove without his tailgate on and alot of crap in his trunk. If I remember right he had like 20 bags of concrete and a ladder supporting it as a tailgate. I was trying to get into another lane, but I was being trapped by cars on both sides. I was like man it would be scary if that ladder when dangling off his truck. Next thing you know the ladder flew off and hit the floor and bounce up. It look like it was going to fly through windshield and kick me in my face. I was like like o sh#t and right when it bounced up, it barely made it over my car, but the ford ran it over! For a moment I though It was going to be like the Final Destination 2 movie where the giant log went through the guys cars crushing him. I d say after 15 seconds of that I was like OMG close call to my friend, a concrete bag came off the truck and I was like O shiet. I hit the bag w/ my airdam and it the sound of fiberglass cracking sounded like my car exploded! The ripped open and my exhaust ate up my bag of concrete making a giant cloud. Watch out for those crazy people. Although my front air dam was damage, I was going to change it to a different anyways. No damage to the car.

Probabaly about six months ago, I was on 22 heading towards long beach with my Z and some idiot drove without his tailgate on and alot of crap in his trunk. If I remember right he had like 20 bags of concrete and a ladder supporting it as a tailgate. I was trying to get into another lane, but I was being trapped by cars on both sides. I was like man it would be scary if that ladder when dangling off his truck. Next thing you know the ladder flew off and hit the floor and bounce up. It look like it was going to fly through windshield and kick me in my face. I was like like o sh#t and right when it bounced up, it barely made it over my car, but the ford ran it over! For a moment I though It was going to be like the Final Destination 2 movie where the giant log went through the guys cars crushing him. I d say after 15 seconds of that I was like OMG close call to my friend, a concrete bag came off the truck and I was like O shiet. I hit the bag w/ my airdam and it the sound of fiberglass cracking sounded like my car exploded! The ripped open and my exhaust ate up my bag of concrete making a giant cloud. Watch out for those crazy people. Although my front air dam was damage, I was going to change it to a different anyways. No damage to the car.

HOLY CRAP! did you call the cops and get him to pay for that shiet??

• 3 weeks later...

I wish I had a pic or two of what I saw last month. An early 80s Dodge 1/2 ton pickup that was loaded up beyond the side rails with 80 lb bags of Quikrete concrete mix. This poor truck was sitting on the side of the road with two hopelessly shredded rear tires about 1/2 mile from the local Menards.

Was out shopping yesterday and couldn't believe my eyes when this guy showed up in my rearview mirror...

DSCN1759.jpg

I slowed down a bit and he passed me doing about 60 mph, rear suspension completely bottomed!!!

DSCN1761.jpg

I was just happy to get the picture, as it's the first time I've caught an idiot like this on film.

Now if this was in SoCal....it's just a south of the border contractor on his way to do a room addition!