HybridZ

Cozy Z Cole is officially a texan!!!

dr_hunt

He went to the dark side my friends, lured by the smell of texas tea and hot blonde women. The first thing he did was ditch the California plates cause everyone knows how texans hate californians. Then he subtly picked up the Y'ant too, Y'ant some, G'eet yet, A'right, Y'all, Y'all come back, Y'hear and various other texas lingos. His screen name should change to Bubba since he's in bubbaville, tx. Either that or rename his car bubbette.

Well, Larry, at least your closer, there is a dragstrip there and who knows what else.

Congrats on the move, I think and hope you find it to your liking better than where you were. Your a great friend!

Guest Sleepy-z

OMG Larry, I had no idea...I was wondering where you have been....congrats and good luck, make sure if your ever back in town to shoot me a email or PM. I envy the Z community in Texas, you should have fun out there.

No...As the man of the house was coming in the front door I was squeezing thru that Damn bathroom window. That gets old. It was time for a change...:lmao:

LARRY

And with a nice Supercharged Z you made a quick getaway!

Larry, you will be missed in the old valley area.

Wow, you moved before we could get together at Dan's house for a BBQ. Have fun in the great State of Texas! I may be moving sometime as well, but further East. Hope you were able to cash in on some good equity as well. More Z money there :mrgreen:

Davy

So instead of COZY Z COLE saying he's "going to" do something he's starting to say "fixin' to" do something. :flamedevi At least you're not alone, Corzette's in the same town except it'll be a couple of years before he comes back from Japan.

I am just amazed! Welcome to Angelo COZY! Well you may be a little lonely until I get there! I see that you already got noticed by a friend of mine (GENO)! It is a small town and be ready for others to ask you if you know me...hahaha. Im really stoked that your there. Can you imagine what fun it will be to drag side by side and taunt the others...well I forgot your supercharged so maybe not exactly side by side lol... have fun and if ya need anything or have questions, just ask or get with the awesome family at the track and they will help Im sure!

Terry

Thanks for all the kind words. Some observations after 10 days...

1. People you don't know wave and say Hello everywhere you go.

2. Safety check,new drivers lic., and reg.of my car with the pick-up of new plates was done in one day. This would/will never happen in CA.

3. Two cars in front of you at a light is a traffic jam.

4. For the safety check I had to go to a shop where they pulled my rear tires off ,adj. my rear drums, and adj. the e-brake all for no charge....:2thumbs:

5. Went into a gas station and got some coffee. The counter person asked if it was a refill. I said no but does that mean it's free. She said no but you know what, yours is......Damn.

This has been one of my best moves I've ever made. Should of done this a year ago..:-)

I'm "fixing" to go to the track on Fri. night.........:burnout:

LARRY

Thanks for all the kind words. Some observations after 10 days...

1. People you don't know wave and say Hello everywhere you go.

2. Safety check,new drivers lic., and reg.of my car with the pick-up of new plates was done in one day. This would/will never happen in CA.

3. Two cars in front of you at a light is a traffic jam.

4. For the safety check I had to go to a shop where they pulled my rear tires off ,adj. my rear drums, and adj. the e-brake all for no charge....:2thumbs:

5. Went into a gas station and got some coffee. The counter person asked if it was a refill. I said no but does that mean it's free. She said no but you know what, yours is......Damn.

This has been one of my best moves I've ever made. Should of done this a year ago..:-)

I'm "fixing" to go to the track on Fri. night.........:burnout:

LARRY

Oh COZY, by the way, if ya see a little miniature collie out there with the girls at the gate, it was mine. I gave it to them before I left and her name is LADY. Maybe you should ask them how lady is doing and let me know...my kids miss her!! Oh and those gals are pretty hot so take some water with ya....

Terry