HybridZ

Wife in Labor with our first. Going to Hospital Soon.

cyrus

I remember the feeling, twice! :D Dont overdo your stay at the hospital, take a break to come home to take a shower and sleep. I pulled up at home one night coming home from the hospital and slept in my car for 6 hours because i was so tired. Pissed my lady off because she was waiting for me to come back :)

Good luck and speedy recovery to the wife. Make sure you are ready to bust your a$$ for a while. It's a big change but it's an amazing sense of pride. You will learn the real value of sleep.

I thought I was tough when I was younger....ah I don't need sleep....yeah right. You will see. Imagine everytime you fall asleep somone yells in your ear. Try it for about two months straight. It's tough.

You know you're getting old when you start thinking about putting together pics of your kids when they were in the 10-18 year old range...

congrats and keep us posted...

To the other members who I may have missed in their recent times of joy, CONGRATS!!!

Keep the little hybridZ'ers coming!

Mike :cool: