HybridZ

OMG!!! what king of wheels are these?

Durrrr tool shed.

First post and this?

Tool shed :emo:

It's OK I never get tired of looking at Austin's car and at least 240z_808 has good taste. Welcome 240z_808, use the search features. EVERYTHING has been discussed before.

if you dont know what those wheels are, you dont need to buy them...you almost shouldnt be driving a z...

If he's new to Z cars, he might not know what they are. Watanabe's are not as common here as some similar styled wheels, such as Panasports.

Davy

no offense but people should really look around here before posting...if your a z fan, you have to come across watanabe pics before...and the price for needing these is no price close to rewinds...if your new to z cars, just search and the ansers there, if not, you may ask....a question asking what wheels are watanabes??? sorry, but it sounds too noob to posts...im sure im not the only one to agree...

if you dont know what those wheels are, you dont need to buy them...you almost shouldnt be driving a z...

Personally,i find that response to be be far more akin to noobage than the fact that someone didnt know the name of a specific wheel by looking at a picture :wink:.I am going to say with some confidence that there are members here with more knowledge than you and i put together that would not know that wheel immediately,mainly because there are many other more important topics than wheels.

did i not say no offense!..people can search but instead makes a new thread asking about a popular wheel..thats like someone else saying search search search....your saying people here are more knowlegable then me, ofcorse, thats why im here to learn no offense, i agree, im a dumb nut learning also...i search and find my ansers instead of making new threads asking old questions over and over...im sure wheels are not important, but you gotta remember that this topic here in this specific forum we are posting on is brakes, wheels and suspension...so wheels is consider an important discussion in this particular thread...in fact, we are discussing about wheels arent we? noob or not, you dont want to ask a question in the v8 swap forum what kits are availible...that would not be a good question...im sure what ever i said up ther sounded kinda wrong but excuse me, i must of fliped when i saw that question posting one of the most popular cars on here asking a basic question, he has tons of threads regarding his vehicle...search...