HybridZ

Post a pic of your dog

Rhnmsf

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i couldnt help to post in this thread. her name is keisha. everyone asks what kinda dog is that!! she is a shiba inu. yes japanese!! i almost got one like her named nismo too!! i actually rescued her, she has been beaten and choked by the previous owner. she is great hands now!! i have more pix, just not hosted yet.

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

Heres my pup back in Oregon. His name is Bernie and he is a mix of bernez mountain dog(didnt know what he was when we named him bernie haha) chow and possibly some newfoundland. Greatest dog I have ever had, and he has the most character of a dog I have ever seen also, he loves to use his paws to do stuff its really funny. Anyways hes around 9 years old and weighs 90lbs.

He also has webbed feet and loves the rain and swimming. Gotta be careful tho because if he see's a part of the family in the water pretty far out he'll take off after them and swim around you until you grab his leash and he'll start heading back to shore.

183446601_l.jpg

Shady,

My wife and I are fans of the Japanese dogs, especially the Shibas. Your post inspired me to take a couple pics.

Ruby was rescued from a shelter 100 miles away - We found her on the pound's website where her parents were well documented, and were intrigued by the mix and appearance - We were not expecting the size, as she was 5 months old and already 35 pounds with huge feet! Ours was the third home she'd had because the previous owners were not ready for the famous Shiba exuberance, which is where she got the biggest part of her personality.

At 4 years old and about 70 pounds, she's finally starting to exit the wild puppy stage. I've never had a dog so utterly devoted to me - don't know what that says about her judgement and intelligence....

yes the shibas can be balls of energy, especially combined with the shepard. that also adds to the devoted part. pure bread shibas like mine cant have there feet touched tho, its documented, and my dog fits that bill, im still trying to figure out how to trim her nails!! ill post more pix of her this weekend, ive got some really cute ones!!

Shady,

My wife and I are fans of the Japanese dogs, especially the Shibas. Your post inspired me to take a couple pics.

Ruby was rescued from a shelter 100 miles away - We found her on the pound's website where her parents were well documented, and were intrigued by the mix and appearance - We were not expecting the size, as she was 5 months old and already 35 pounds with huge feet! Ours was the third home she'd had because the previous owners were not ready for the famous Shiba exuberance, which is where she got the biggest part of her personality.

At 4 years old and about 70 pounds, she's finally starting to exit the wild puppy stage. I've never had a dog so utterly devoted to me - don't know what that says about her judgement and intelligence....

Chewy(short for Chewbacca): 6 lbs. male Cheek(pekingnese/chihuahua). Rescued from sitting in the middle of a street with cars swerving around him. I think he thought it was funny. He runs the house. When we first got him he looked so bad we had to shave him. $168 vet bill later and we had a free dog.

Chewbava_Chewy_.JPG

Roxie(My baby girl): 90 lbs. female Rottweiler we rescued from death row. She's Chewy's bodyguard. She is training for search and rescue. Loving dog. Very loyal and protective. Extremely smart. If you come in my house you better be a good willed person.

Roxie.JPG

Krios(also known as block head and wiggle butt): 75 lbs. male American Staffordshire Terrier. My step-sons actually, but staying with us for what I would call too long. He loves kids and is always happy. He protects the back yard from everything. Birds, squirrels, you name it.

Krios.JPG

this is jersey she is chocolate lab and great dane she is kinda small for being part dane but i still love her:)

scotty_and_jersey.jpg

this is zeus he's beagle and sharpei weird combo but a great dog all around very smart only prob is he has an anxiouty disorder where he hates being alone or locked up in a kenel he hurts himself trying to get out, it's why his head is all scabbed up

Image003.jpg

DSCF0060.JPG

and both of them(don't mind the mess in the house you can tell i live alone :D )

DSCF0096.JPG