HybridZ

Please Vote For My Car Today.

Mayolives

I have entered my 78 280 in Grassroots Motorsports Magazine's Ultimate Track Car Challenge. June 1st is the cut off day for reregistering for the event. In order to be accepted by Grassroots, my car needs more attention and votes on Cardomain .com. Please go to the link below today/now and give my car a good word. Thank you for your help. Mayolives http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2655395/1

Guest 280ZForce

would be great if you posted more pics of it...then people will be more likely to vote.

1 pic does not do any justice for such a car.

How do I vote?

Make sure you’re logged into your CarDomain account. Don’t have an account? Get one for free.

Go to a ride page.

You will see a star rating on the left side of the page. This displays the current rating of the ride. One star is the lowest rating, five stars is the highest.

Click on the “Rate this Ride! ” button located underneath the ratings.

A box will slide out to the right. Click on the star you wish to vote for, and click the “Save Ratings ” button.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats... I plan to be on hand to support your efforts that weekend... I'm truly glad your car was picked, Tom. Couldn't think of a better example of waving the HybridZ flag!

Make us Proud!

Mike