HybridZ

wangan midnight animated series

Guest Death69

Guest Gensaiken

well OMFG didn't stop but messed up some of the subs to where they didn't match or weren't being translated correctly and fell behind.

I'm waiting for his because I like to download the episodes and have them for later.

Good to see some one picked up the slack in the mean time. :-P

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well OMFG didn't stop but messed up some of the subs to where they didn't match or weren't being translated correctly and fell behind.

I'm waiting for his because I like to download the episodes and have them for later.

Good to see some one picked up the slack in the mean time. :-P

Keep us updated on that...I'm the same way, I like to downlaod it.

Some people said they were saving them. How do you do that? I cant figure it out, does youtube let you do it.

Thanks

Jeff

I don't think you can on youtube, unless I'm missing something. But I would like to know as well if someone is downloading and saving these episodes, want to do the same. :D

Guest Gensaiken

there is a way to download off youtube but I don't remember how to do that.

I'm downloading the episodes via bittorrent files I find on the websites that release the episodes. Its nice because it is a slightly higher quality but the downside is the files are pretty big.

Guest 280ZForce
Some people said they were saving them. How do you do that? I cant figure it out, does youtube let you do it.

Thanks

Jeff

I don't think you can on youtube, unless I'm missing something. But I would like to know as well if someone is downloading and saving these episodes, want to do the same
there is a way to download off youtube but I don't remember how to do that.

GO HERE TO DOWNLOAD URL TO FILES!

http://online.movavi.com/

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 280ZForce
Anyone know if 7&8 got subbed. Youtube took all the eps down so i have no idea who subbed them so cant track them down.

I believe the raw versions dont come out till oct 19 or 20. subbed versions probably a week after that.