HybridZ

Roll Call S30

Guest TeamNissan

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets see if these pics show up. if they do then here's some pics of my 77'.

its currently waiting on the head to be finished. got it fer a grand.

I can't say that I would build a car like that, but that is one MEAN looking Z!! :2thumbs:

EDIT I just noticed you were in Georgia.. and you have a pantera hatch.. What ever happened to a second round of aero testing, and could you possibly drive to Mooresville NC to have your car run through a wind tunnel for the informational benefit of the community?

this is how i bought the car. all i've done is remove the huge wing that was on it. future plans are to make the tail panel flush with the back of the car, remove the stupid bumper, install some flush mounted round tail lights, paint the fender mirrors black and remount them in the correct position, install a full front spoiler, and maybe that bre 3 peice rear spoiler. not sure how it would look with the pantera hatch, but i think it would look good. then lower the car,and paint it, thinking about black with a stripe that starts on the hood buldge and goes all the way back in the original color blue that the car was painted. as far as the engine goes i will eventually go L28et. OK so thats the direction my buildup is gonna go!

i think i would like to put it in the wind tunnel with and without the spoiler. im very curious on how the pantera hatch effects the car.

What is that on the extreme right of the picture, a trebuchet????:twisted:

It's actually a catapult that I built for an engineering statics class. I tried to keep the design simple, it used a length of surgical tubing to create the tension needed to fire. I'd say it shot a balloon about 100-150 feet horizontally. It hit the target we needed to hit to get a good grade too. I hope you like my car as well, haha.

Hi all brand new to the forums, I just bought this '71 240z and don't know how/where to sart on the restoration... It looks pretty clean from starters but then again, haven't taken it apart to see the extension of damage/s. I'm from SoCal if anyone's out here and have time to help me out over some brew, It would be much appreciated...

dscf5358lo3.th.jpgdscf5359hs0.th.jpgdscf5368ak1.th.jpgdscf5369yf8.th.jpg

Hey, well here is my heap,

this is my first Z got it june traded my sr s13 hatch for it. So far its been a great learning experience and it seems like the work in never ending on these cars but i love it.Motor was in horrible shape and lots of rust in the engine bay but after much work it turned out alright.

000_0549.jpg

000_0567.jpg

000_0576.jpg

100_5466.jpg

1974 260Z

Bought August 15, 2007 for $4,850.

Came with:

- 280z Non Turbo Motor

- P30 Heads

- Performance Cam, Pistons and Rods

- MSD Spark Plug Wires and Distributor

- Mukuni Triple Carbs