HybridZ

ebay parts collection - Got $1.5 Million to spare?

Trevor

looks like a waste...most of those things looks un-useable...who would want em?

Some of those muscle cars and parts are very rare. there was an article about that place in a hot rod magazine. On the old ebay ad it was on there, anyways the general consensus was that 1.5 million was a good deal for all that.

Jiminy Crickets, when I think of how many parts collections ha just been pwned!!! My uncle has several bays fulla crap, and when we include the entire extended family its absurd how many Zs and roadsters, and an incredible amount of datsun and outboard motor stuff.. i am amazed. Or, I WAS amazed, until I saw this.

on a side note.. what is this console with the gauges and what looks like a place for a stereo, bottom left of the picture, out of.. any clues?

IMG_2744_6_1.JPG

It looks like it might be made to go into a 240Z to provide additional gauges at the price of the ventilation controls? I dunno, the shape (and sheer number of instiruments contained therein) seemed to grab the junk collector in me, and I wanted to try to find one of those.

Originally Posted by olderthanme

How do you get that much crud? ... And what engine is this? Chevy and Cosworth?

I've heard that when a Cosworth Vega didn't leak oil, that meant the crankcase was empty!

This would only be worth $1.5M to a effete billionaire trying to gain street cred with a more "real" crowd.

Sold individually - if every part were cleaned and sold - the sum total might amount to $1.5M, but the labor involved would be high 6-figures.

But those dogs are really awesome!